BIG APPETITE STARTUP | Digital Media Projects Director (SEA) | Singapore-based | SGD 120K MAX
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you a digital media savvy who is hungry for a global digital media startup?
- Are you looking to market the greatest ideas but at the same time in search for a strong-foundational team, and comes the right budget and compensation?
- Do you have an in-depth cultural and market understanding of Asia?
- Do you enjoy engaging in your customers through social entertainment—social networking, apps, mobile, gaming, E-commerce/S-commerce?
Your Next Home: A fast growing Multi-national company, transparent achiever since 2014
Being a small team in Singapore, this company has grown through valuing respect for diversities across communities, supporting gender and cultural differences, which translates to their work in the social entertainment industry.
Having recently raised more funding for their projects, you will be in a good position to dominate and be an integral factor in acquiring emerging markets.
The Role: Digital Media Projects Director | Southeast Asia
- Reporting directly to the SEA – VP for Content Strategy and Customer Experience
- Deliver business and market insights to support design and implementation of social media Ambassador program (Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Taiwan, India and the Philippines)
- Strengthening of content management system for a social media/network platform
- Develop performance analytics infrastructure across digital media including content, community development and user engagement operations
- Develop user insight infrastructure and design feedback to product/ engineering teams
- Marketing acquisition campaign analysis and insight generation across emerging markets, clients and marketing channels
- Work alongside the operations team in the optimization of Google Analytics
What is required?
- Hungry for a start-up and flexibility is a must as the projects are subject to change
- Strong project management and coordination skills
- Ability to influence stakeholders, including in cross-cultural settings
- High degree of initiative, drive and can work autonomously toward objectives
- Flexible, adaptable to changing environments and activities
- Experience with Google Analytics, certification preferred
- Knowledge in Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing
- 6-12 years digital media / marketing experience, economics
- Technical Skills: Advanced MS EXCEL, Data Analysis, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Power Point skills, working experience with social listening tools is a plus
- A background, in-depth understanding in the following:
- Digital content management, amplification, distribution
- Digital acquisition, media buying
- Mobile / app user experience / design
- Social network community development
- Strong desire to learn and stay on top of industry trends and developments
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication (English)
- Adept organizational skills Resourceful Ability to multi-task and prioritize; must be able to meet tight deadlines for multiples projects
- Would be good to have:
- Experience living within countries in South / Southeast Asia
- Culturally adept and/or language skills (Indonesian, Tagalog , Hindi, Malay)
- Small company/start-up experience
What is offered?
- Salary max of SGD 120k per year depending on skills and experience
- Report and work closely to a passionate manager who will expose you to digital landscape in every possible planned way. Support you in developing your expertise within the field and leverage in honing your own leadership and entrepreneurial capacities.
- The chance to apply digital media strategies in emerging markets in the broad aspect of social media entertainment services.
- Immerse in cross-cultures, travel boundaries and lifestyle, submerge into in-depth core of Southeast Asia
- Other benefits will be discussed during the progression the hiring procedure
Questions about this job?
Team Leader & Recruitment Consultant Senior Digital
Apply for this job
Here's how Finest People works:
After applying for the job you'll receive an e-mail where you will be asked to fill in our intake-form. Afterwards we'll contact you as soon as possible. Want to get in touch before we do? Call +65 6018 5800.
A recruiter with deeper knowledge of your go-to market will get in touch with you. During a scheduled call, you'll get to know each other, discuss your professional background, determine your USP's and review more roles that could be interesting for you.
Excited about one of the jobs we've discussed? And does your profile match our clients criteria? Then we’ll introduce you to set up an interview!
If there's mutual interest, we'll schedule an interview for you. In this first interview you'll discuss the role, talk about your professional background, and both check if there's a click.
You've been invited to a second interview! It's common that the client asks you to make a case study (on beforehand or during this interview) to show that you're competent enough to meet the standards of the role.
Does it feel like this role is made for you? No doubt? Pleased with the conditions? Client happy?! Then we can congratulate you on your new job!