BRAND-ROYALTY | CASTLE BUILT ON ROI-HIGHNESS | ACCOUNT MANAGER ROLE | DIGITAL AGENCY SG OFFICE | SGD 48, 000 MAX
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you a brand specialist? Have worked either on the north and south, east and west of brands and /or agency side?
- Do you have a bullseye focus for what and how brand can communicate who they are to their audience?
- In charge of online media presence and has a deep love for numbers, growth and ROI? Can keep the gold coins flowing in?
- Are you creative in building every measurable strategy to make a lovely noise in every screen?
- Challenged by digital transformations and a business person who can bridge the gap between technology and marketing?
- Do you think you can be the knight, a general to this digital battlefield?
Ride your horse and wear your suit. The gates will be opened!
Your Next Castle: Silently building their camp in Singapore | A Multi-national Digital Agency
A digital agency providing solutions within the made realm of Analytics, Digital Marketing and Digital Technology.
With over 700 employees and spread out presence in across 30+ countries, their recipe is built around valuing culture and customer success. Combining very high work ethics, transparency and a growing environment for learning, they have no doubt produced platoons of experts within a fast-paced & action-filled training and development arena associated to direct success in every fight face by their clients.
The Role: Account Manager | Conquer Singapore then SEA Region
Towards your client/s
- Devise clear and holistic understanding on the business of the client
- Define together the status quo and establish the direction in where client will want to go, all the more present a horizon the agency can bring them into given track record, existing solutions (Fact Presentations)
- Utilize background in analytics (and key areas in digital but not limited to—analytics, digital marketing, digital technology) to extract insights
- Establish strengths and weaknesses in the current marketing efforts and leverage on the possibilities on current presence and expand on their current platforms with an improved strategy
- Brainstorm with the client in exploring solutions through both needs and goals analysis, present solutions and fabricate new ones (liaising back to the team)
- Based on research, be able to determine areas for marketing opportunities and present a guided process in achieving and establishing strong results
- Maintain and cater to the clients that would be trickle down to the customers that every effort to reach them is a personalized valued effort to succeed in providing needs, product and/or service
- Establish KPI, look after growth and deliver to a spotless quality of service, treating the client’s business as if it was your own, make them happily come back for more assistance which is directly related to a growing success, traced back to a cohesive effort in representing the agency
- Understand the pain of the clients, and provide the turn-around point to them, being a positive account manager in promoting an environment of continuous success
Towards your agency
- Lay down clearly the goals to be able to plan and communicate with the team how KPIs can be met
- Plan, strategize and oversee deadlines, budget, liaise back to the team from ideation to execution
- Manage clients’ expectation in the timeline, quality and result to make sure everything is aligned
- Be the first level of screening and quality testing
- Grow the account by upselling and cross-selling solutions
- Keep track of performance
What is required?
- With at least 2 years in Digital marketing
- Doing a level of operational groundwork in analytics (Google certification preferred but not required), understanding performance and forecasting
- In-depth understating in Digital Marketing
- An element of selling solutions
- Excellent communicator and effective presenter (measured by effectiveness)
- Technical Skills: Advanced MS Excel, Data Analysis, Powerpoint skills, Microsoft Office
- Strong attention to detail
- A go-getter
- An easily bored person who keeps improving, keeps exploring marketing opportunities and not afraid to present factual possibilities
- Hungry for digital
- Flexible and able to deliver expected quality of work even while, during, and in-between travels
- A passionate person who wants to explore the possibilities for both the client and the agency and curious enough to bridge the gap between branding and performance marketing
- A positive person who stimulates a very encouraging environment, demonstrating a balanced personality
What is offered?
- Salary at max SGD 48,000 per year depending on level of experience
- Exposure to all things digital. Be trained and learn digital at a 360 degree perspective
- Be surrounded by a team of brainstormers and action-seekers, a multi-awarded agency commended for their track record in performance for brands handled
- Be part of an innovative agency who can provide multi-variate solutions