Branding Ad Sales: Targeted Traffic, Performance Marketing, Global Mobile Advertising | Salary up to USD 100K
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you passionate about mobile advertising?
- Do you enjoy championing the role of providing innovative technology to the hands of people?
- Has high regard for high quality users targeting, performance marketing and traffic monetization?
- Data and market-analysis savvy? Manipulates data as the basis of success?
- An entrepreneur who has a strong market presence and is can independently operate on his/her own?
Keep reading if this is you as professional!
Company: A Mobile Advertising Platform | A leader, Trend-setter and Innovator.
This company is one of the biggest yet in the industry with over 400 employees ranging from app developers, R&Ds, and performance marketers who confidently provides solutions and products to their advertisers.
Their massive growth within 12 offices worldwide is just a simple implication of their growing success, garnering numerous awards left and right. They take pride in the global impact they create out of various ad formats, sure targeting, and in-control marketing process.
- Graduate with 2-5 years of relevant industry experience in online agency business or within online media sales.
- Experience in selling advertising propositions in mobile inventory will be an added advantage
- Rich network with prospect clients or admin
- Knowledge of prices, margins and activities of both, own products and competition.
- Full understanding of the mobile and digital advertising landscape in Southeast Asia
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Deep relationships with advertising clients and media agencies
- High on initiative and ownership. Conveys a sense of urgency and drives issues to closure; persists despite obstacles and ambiguities.
- Ability to influence others and gain support from stakeholders. Strong negotiator, collaborator and team player.
- Ability to understand customer segment specific needs and provide the best solutions.
- Client servicing and key Account Management.
What they offer:
- Up to USD 100k max salary depending on experience
- Travel on a regional scope to perform client pitches
- A support team within R&D providing leads in the Asia Market
- Be the leader and establisher of the company’s expansion in Singapore, the hub for their SEA Market
- Working with international brands.
- Experiencing different tools and therefore increasing your own market value.
- Global career growth opportunities.
Questions about this job?
Team Leader & Recruitment Consultant Senior Digital
Apply for this job
Here's how Finest People works:
After applying for the job you'll receive an e-mail where you will be asked to fill in our intake-form. Afterwards we'll contact you as soon as possible. Want to get in touch before we do? Call +65 6018 5800.
A recruiter with deeper knowledge of your go-to market will get in touch with you. During a scheduled call, you'll get to know each other, discuss your professional background, determine your USP's and review more roles that could be interesting for you.
Excited about one of the jobs we've discussed? And does your profile match our clients criteria? Then we’ll introduce you to set up an interview!
If there's mutual interest, we'll schedule an interview for you. In this first interview you'll discuss the role, talk about your professional background, and both check if there's a click.
You've been invited to a second interview! It's common that the client asks you to make a case study (on beforehand or during this interview) to show that you're competent enough to meet the standards of the role.
Does it feel like this role is made for you? No doubt? Pleased with the conditions? Client happy?! Then we can congratulate you on your new job!