Bringing Data and Creative into Synergy | Digital Account Director | Salary base 144,000+ SGD per annum
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
Please read further only if:
- You are experienced and passionate about Digital Marketing.
- You are looking for a company that promotes the real meaning of work-life balance, allowing you to easily work from home.
- You are someone who enjoys Managing Accounts on a Regional Level.
- You can work closely with a small, talented and collaborative team.
- You are looking for a casual and fun atmosphere where you can impact the company with your ideas and involvement.
The Company: “Bringing Data and Creative into Synergy”.
This Multi-Awarded Digital Agency is well known for having mastery in blending Data Marketing with Creative. Their process reflects how they can balance the left brain and the right, bringing precision and empathy into synergy.
With a global footprint and structured offices across the world, the company remains with a start-up culture composed by a small yet hungry and talent people driven by the same goal to keep improving themselves yet working in a fun and casual environment.
The Team is young with full of growth potential. This means that you will be expecting an entrepreneurial atmosphere, so being independent, adaptable, resourceful, curios and passionate is in your blood and system.
The role: Experienced Account Director/ Business Director.
The Ideal Candidate is someone who had previous experience in leading and managing client relationships. The Account Director/Business Director will work closely with team to ensure the growth of the accounts, client satisfaction, retention, quality of service, and meeting the KPIs of the work we are tasked to deliver.
You will be the main point of contact acting as an advisor and partner to the clients, confident enough to lead discussions regarding digital and data.
In fact, you will be able to:
- Manage overall client relationship providing strategic input while guiding teams towards the achievement of client objectives, making sure work is delivered on budget, and invoicing clients according to the proper terms.
- Manage account P&Ls from ensuring proper revenue forecasting, resourcing, negotiating statements of work.
- Create effective digital strategies and work collaboratively with the planning and creative teams to develop and execute digital strategies and to facilitate the development of project briefs.
- Ability to understand and manage a complex, multi-channel campaign across the various phases of the funnel / customer journey.
- Drive the direction and delivery of global work in region: overseeing strategic, cultural, creative fit for the regional adaptation of the work.
- Support the overall business growth by identifying new opportunities with existing clients, and supporting other business development efforts, such as nurturing new leads, participating in pitches, developing regional relationships of our global client list.
- Be proactive about putting forward new ideas, finding solutions to client’s business needs, monitoring of competitive activity / industry trends and bringing fresh thinking / innovation.
- Identify and grow junior talents.
- Strong awareness regarding digital platforms and creative processes and techniques.
- 1-3 years in a Senior position focus on client relationship management, independently leading and making decisions that properly balance the needs of accounts such as those of clients, of internal goals and teams.
- Manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment, as being flexible with working extending working hours from time to time.
- Experienced in managing local and regional clients.
- The ability to plan and strategise at a senior level.
- Effective team management capabilities.
- A keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints.
- Salary basic is up to 144’000 SGD per annum.
- Secondary package will be discussed on a second moment.
- Flexible hours and possibility to work from home.
- Regional Scope servicing well-known enterprise brands in the market.
- Start-up and casual culture atmosphere under a huge MNC holding. Friendly working environment with opportunities to impact the company with your ideas and involvement
- Higher-growth environment where you are going to see not just incremental change at the top and bottom lines, but you are going to see very significant change within the company