Build an entire ecosystem, shake the travel industry | Community Lead, APAC | SGD 130k per annum
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you a community lead expert?
- Do you have proven success in building an ecosystem of product ambassadors?
- Do you take pride in your ability and power in building an engaging community across APAC?
- Do you enjoy driving for brand awareness for something that is a game-changer?
- Would you like to continue on, lead and inspire a team?
Then this could be the big opportunity you have long been prepared to take!
Company: A Tech Leader that disrupted how travel has always been
This company was built to solve a problem within the travel and hospitality industry. A story of unraveling a journey that inspires people to keep moving and look for opportunities to improve way of living.
An organization that provides a supportive, trusting and transparent working environment. It is a place to become more of your better self, having the confidence to relish in your passion and enthusiasm for the travel industry. Sitting from Singapore Office, you will get an opportunity to develop market strategies to acquire and retain users and tirelessly work on ways to improve our brand recognition throughout Hong Kong & Taiwan. In staying dominant, you will be a part of actively driving change in a fast paced, thriving and growing, unique culture
The Role; Community Lead, APAC
- As specialist in community management, you will be a part of the marketing team in a team lead role where you will be responsible for building an engaged and inspired community that will drive brand awareness.
- As a person with high ambition for self and the company you represent, how you work is the number one source that speaks for the brand itself.
- In this role, the leader in you will shine. You will inspire a team of community and social media marketers across the APAC region. You will partner closely with the Global Community and Social team to ensure the brand representation is seamless across APAC.
- You are someone with a deep love of what the power of community can do.
- You have an all-encompassing understanding of how to engage with the partners and consumer audience in a very humane, kind way.
- As a person who stands by doing what is right in every turn, you are truthful to your values on a daily basis.
- You will build a community that loves and supports the company, above that you are someone who understands the customers and partners deeply that you influence decisions across the company in Regional and Global level.
- As you build a community ecosystem for the new product you will represent, you will work closely across content, social media, influencer and event management
- You will lead the Community strategy in APAC, ensuring it aligns to the Global Community and Social teams broader objectives, roadmaps and guidelines.
- You will develop and inspire an in-house team of community marketers, and partner closely with PR/Comms and social counterparts.
- Growing an engaging and organic community, you will build and resource an extended ecosystem of advocates, ambassadors and field marketers to help engage and connect with our broader community.
- You will responsibly lead and own reporting on campaigns, tests and experiences run across the company’s community efforts. You will champion across the business the best way to value community in the long term.
- In order to experience success, you will support the company’s content marketing strategy and partner with design/copy counterparts to ensure what is communicated to the world is valuable and beautiful.
- As a creative thought leader, you will find unique ways to bring the company’s mission to life and build a culture in which taking chances in both expected and celebrated.
What we expect you to bring:
- You are the expert, you have clearly demonstrated in a number of years of Community development, leadership and success that this is the track you will continue to trudge in new heights.
- As an incoming seasoned leader, you have already been experiencing managing a team of in-house marketers across community and social.
- Being a regional role, it is expected that you already have experience working across Global/Regional structure preferably, but not strictly required
- You are someone with a proven track record of standing up a support ecosystem of consultants, freelancers, agencies or field marketers to support the overall community strategy
- You have years of experience partnering with Marketing leadership and Finance teams to develop how to think about Community value/measurement.
- In order to perform smoothly in your role, you already have a strong understanding of tools/tech in Community to help track, measure, and test campaigns
- You are an excellent communicator (written and verbal).
- You have an influential, affectionate passion for building a community that changes the world
- Ability to fluently speak in any of the following languages would be ideal and desirable: Cantonese, Mandarin Chinese, Korean
What they offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Work in a regional hub, experience 13 strong nations in one office
- Be in a working environment that sets employees up for success
- You are hired to make an impact that helps the users, you will fully be entrusted
- Enjoy countless perks such as barista, free food, massage chairs etc. in performing that mission. You will be proud of your work and you will take ownership of your team, your company, your brand