Building a next-generation financial institution, Planning | Client Facing | Integrated Media Manager | Media Strategy, Planning, Account Management | Singapore-based
- Interested in building a next-generation financial institution?
- Looking to manage integrated campaigns in Singapore?
- Want to work with a team of high performing marketing professionals?
Sounds like you? Then read on, this is for you!
Your new account: Building a next-generation financial institution
Your new client is a digital bank joint venture between one of Singapore’s multinational companies and Asia’s leading communications technology group.
They are a fintech banking company that were granted their license from Singapore in 2020. Now, in 2022, they had just been selected to receive a full digital banking license in Malaysia.
With these new innovations coming into play, it would be an exciting time to join!
Your new employer: Home to transformative brands & talents
Continuing to be one of the biggest and (as of 2022) best performing global agencies, this company has proven once again that they are a big fish in the sea of digital marketing.
With 21000 strong professionals, this agency boast 5000+ clients with 120 offices in 100 different countries worldwide!
And they are not done yet; they are now looking to grow another team for their Singapore office to join in the fun.
Your new job: Integrated Media Manager | Media Strategy, Planning, Account Management
This role is designed to manage & oversee the planning, implementation, co-ordination and reporting of communications campaigns as driven by the Regional Strategy Director.
You will be expected to participate in broader strategy & innovation projects as part of their overall ambition to be future-facing in all of their communications design.
You will also be heavily involved in communications and coordination as a key liaison between multiple stakeholders (clients, internal team, local teams, global team and creative agency partners).
- You report to the Account Director
- You are expected to manage your team as well as any specialist delivery services that are being deployed in your business.
- Become key liaison amongst different stakeholders
- Own and lead overall campaign updates, global guidelines, client requests, etc.
- Own and manage asset deliverables
- Lead discussions with creative agency for operations and innovations
- Oversee ay to day management and have ownership of implementation process. Ensure brief is delivered / brought to plan, within appropriate criteria (budget, strategy, timelines, guidelines)
- Keep timely delivery and upkeep of all documents & global requests
- Enhance processes, timelines and team efficiency across markets
- Champion local strategy and ensure communication strategy is infused with media innovations as well as practicalities
- Think like a solutions provider; you may not have the answer yourself, but you should be resourceful and build a network to support you.
- Drive innovations, enhancements and bespoke solutions for the brand
- Lead negotiations to provide bests costs and best in class execution.
- Mentor and nurture media planners so that you can leverage their strengths and help them develop further
Does this sound like a good challenge for you?
What do we need from you?
As an Integrated Media Manager, you should have:
- Tertiary qualified, 2-4 years of industry experience strong media planning & buying experience
- Good understanding of media fundamentals and strategic planning capabilities
- Strong client facing communication & presentation skills
Are you ready to take the next step in your career?
YES? Then contact Kay Zarate via E-mail at email@example.com