Business Development Director | Build a strong empire of connections and new businesses and curate holistic digital technology solutions with this audacious programmatic and audience-focused MarTech advertising agency! | SG-based | Up to SGD 144K annually!
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
We are looking for a Business Development Director who is passionate about growing business with an entrepreneurial spirit, and can work in a growth-stage company environment!
- Do you have in-depth knowledge of Programmatic buying, Digital Media metrics, optimization and Advertising Technology?
- Have experience working on the client side, agency side or vendor side of the digital marketing ecosystem?
- And have strong presentation and story telling skills to provide solutions-based approaches in servicing clients?
Then keep on reading, as this might be the next big break for your career!
The Company: Programmatic. Audience-focused. And technology-based!
This company’s growing footprint is known as Singapore’s leading data-driven audience solutions company. They leverage on their cloud-based (SaaS) media management and buying app that rewires the essential components of the AdTech ecosystem into a simple open architecture – allowing brands and agencies to intelligently connect their audiences via any technology, inventory or data partners across multiple channels and buying ecosystems.
But wait, that’s not all. Following the merger of three pioneers in the Asian ad-tech and digital marketing arena, they have expanded their services to include technology-based consumer engagement solutions including data management platforms, chatbots and more!
Existing at the confluence of artificial intelligence, data sciences and programmatic, they are actively shaping the future of marketing. This company’s passionate team made is up of consultants, media traders, data analysts across SEA.
The Role: Business Development Director
This company is known for being bold, innovative and steadfast. And as they continue to grow end evolve, they ALWAYS, always, have fun.
As the Business Development Director, you would be responsible with growing the company’s business by acquiring substantial strategic long-term clients to be part of their portfolio, with strong follow through with the client until conversion, and making sure of efficient handover to the assigned Account Manager.
Using your strong understanding of the clients’ business, industry & competitive landscape, knowledge on Programmatic buying, Digital Media metrics, optimization and Advertising Technology, you would be connecting brands and agencies with their target audience using technology, inventory and data partner solutions.
Reporting directly to the company’s Managing Director, you will be tasked to autonomously have a strong understanding of prospective client’s business and put together the best possible strategic solutions utilizing the various aspects of data-driven marketing.
Being part of a growth-stage company environment, you may also be involved in or lead internal projects and conduct digital marketing workshops which may ultimately have direct and/or indirect impact towards you achieving your targets.
Lastly, as with any successful businesses, a strong pipeline at all times will help you move towards smashing your targets. To achieve that, you are more than welcome to constantly smash (exceed) the quarterly revenue targets assigned to you and prosper by earning as much incentives and bonus possible.
The ideal candidate:
- At least 5-8 years of experience in selling media or advertising services at a corporate level
- An understanding of the advertising industry, particularly in digital advertising.
- Able to work within a large and complex company structure with multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical audiences.
- Exceptional project and time management skills – highly organized, detail focused, results-driven, accountable.
- Independent, self-starter who can prioritize and drive deliverables to execution with minimal supervision.
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented to work effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Preferably do not need working passes to be employed
What you’re getting:
- Competitive salary and uncapped commission structure
- Advanced Tech and Marketing Exposure