Business Development Manager in an Agency | Experienced in digital solutions, Always hungry to win | Singapore-based | Salary up SGD 48k max annual
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you a proven sales professional and experienced with digital marketing solutions?
- Do you have a laser-focus in studying your craft, the market and analyzing your business?
- Do you enjoy helping clients by ensuring them ROI and top-quality service through your competent team?
Then this might be the right opportunity for you!
One of the most promising digital agencies in Singapore
This digital agency provides solutions within the made realm of Analytics, Digital Marketing and Digital Technology. With over 700 employees and spread out presence in across 30+ countries, their recipe is built around valuing culture and customer success.
Combining very high work ethics, transparency and a growing environment for learning, they have no doubt produced platoons of experts within a fast-paced & action-filled training and development arena associated to direct success in every fight face by their clients.
You as a Business Development Manager | Conquer Singapore then SEA Region
- Zoom out in the market, study and actively identify new business opportunities.
- Strengthen and build market position by locating, networking, developing, negotiating, and closing business relationships
- Prospecting and contact building, relationship building daily activities include cold calling
- Taking lots of notes for content worthy conversations, emailing, and pitching digital marketing and services to new prospects
- Express your creativity and stay true to your personality by devising game-changing strategies for prospective and existing clients
- Stay organized and plan ahead. Do your pipeline management, lead generation, & lead sourcing
- Facilitate smooth hand-off of key accounts to the Delivery team, learn along the way and leverage on additional information you can pick up
- Network and build strong relationships with both new & existing clients and internal teams
- Contribute to the overall direction & growth of the company
- Either individually and/or through the us of the team, develop effective proposals and presentations to potential customers and use your consultative and solution selling skills to convert those opportunities into new businesses
What is required?
- 3+ years experience in services/solutions sales, preferably in the digital marketing space/agency side
- Hunger and passion for, or an understanding of, the digital and social media marketing ecosystem would be preferred
- Because this role requires interaction with key decision makers, excellent interpersonal, engaging communication, and presentation skills are essential.
- Excellent attention to detail and natural ability for consultative and solution-based selling. The ability to listen well, ask the right questions and advise soundly is a must.
- Ability to build strong relationships with direct customers and internal teams
- Motivated self-starter who is hungry to win
- A go-getter
- A person who is never bored because he/she is always working through improving, keeps exploring marketing opportunities and not afraid to present factual possibilities
- Hungry for digital industry knowledge
- A passionate person who wants to explore the possibilities for both the client and the agency and curious enough to bridge the gap between branding and performance marketing
- A positive person who stimulates a very encouraging environment, demonstrating a balanced personality
What is offered?
- Salary at max SGD 48,000 per year depending on level of experience
- Exposure to all things digital. Be trained and learn digital at a 360 degree perspective. Open books in all solutions
- Be surrounded by a team of brainstormers and action-seekers, a multi-awarded agency commended for their track record in performance for brands handled
- Be part of an innovative agency who can provide multi-variate solutions
Questions about this job?
Team Leader & Recruitment Consultant Senior Digital
Apply for this job
Here's how Finest People works:
After applying for the job you'll receive an e-mail where you will be asked to fill in our intake-form. Afterwards we'll contact you as soon as possible. Want to get in touch before we do? Call +65 6018 5800.
A recruiter with deeper knowledge of your go-to market will get in touch with you. During a scheduled call, you'll get to know each other, discuss your professional background, determine your USP's and review more roles that could be interesting for you.
Excited about one of the jobs we've discussed? And does your profile match our clients criteria? Then we’ll introduce you to set up an interview!
If there's mutual interest, we'll schedule an interview for you. In this first interview you'll discuss the role, talk about your professional background, and both check if there's a click.
You've been invited to a second interview! It's common that the client asks you to make a case study (on beforehand or during this interview) to show that you're competent enough to meet the standards of the role.
Does it feel like this role is made for you? No doubt? Pleased with the conditions? Client happy?! Then we can congratulate you on your new job!