Business Development Manager | PR, Marketing Communications, Media Sales | Singapore |SGD 6,000 monthly
- Are you passionate about the journalism industry?
- Do you want to be part of the APAC team?
- Sales hunter mindset with a consultative sales approach?
Ticking all the boxes so far? Then what are you waiting for! You're exactly who we're looking for!!
Your new employer :Industry Leader in PR and Communications with a Global Reach
Your new company was established in 1954, with 35 offices in 18 countries. It comes to no surprise they were able to reach 39,000 active monthly users. Their content was able to be published in known websites such as Yahoo! Finance and MarketWatch to name a few.
They were able to garner multiple awards, such as Marketing Team of the Year, Enterprise, a winner of nine awards in the 2016 Hermes Creative Awards, and 6 bronze awards in the Annual Telly Awards.
Working hand in hand with their mother company, a leading global provider of earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals, their growth is aggressively expanding.
Your new job: Business Development Manager | PR, Marketing Communications, Media Sales
- To develop new business sales across marketing, corporate communications, public relations and/or investor relations segments
- To reach or exceed specific quarterly and annual targets by achieving pre-set criteria on revenue generated, with primary focus on outbound distribution, multimedia services and corporate workflow solutions
- To ensure that all clients are handled to the highest standards and everything is known about their corporate IR, PR and marketing communications requirements throughout the year
- To provide regular (weekly, monthly and ad hoc) feedback of sales activities to the Supervisor, including client wins/losses, competition activities, and product feedback.
What do need from you:
As the new Business Development Manager | PR, Marketing Communications, Media Sales
- 3-5 years of new business sales development experience, preferably in the relevant industries such as corporate communications, marketing, public relations, investor relations, advertising and/or media sales;
- A solid track record of consistently delivering or exceeding sales targets and other relevant KPIs; Competent in territory management & Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- User knowledge and experience in CRM system is preferred. Salesforce is an advantage
Is this something you have been waiting for? Are you ready to take the next step in your career? YES?
Then apply now or send your CV to email@example.com.
Or contact me via WhatsApp at +65 9614 9380.