Business Development Manager Thailand | Renowned Global Programmatic & Data Management Platform | 700M Profiled Users Worldwide | TH Based | Up to USD 60k + fixed & variable bonus
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Keen to work with a fast-growing digital media solutions company that has dominated markets across the globe?
- A natural born strategist that can set and deliver ambitious revenue goals?
- The Thailand market expert, with deep connections within the market’s digital landscape?
- Hungry to take ownership of your own business unit and materialize your vision from the ground up?
Yes? Sounds interesting? Then read on, this is for you!
Your new employer: A Global Programmatic & Data Management Platform that Pioneers Changes in the Mobile Marketing Landscape
Dynamic, growth-oriented, & driven. This company has dominated various markets across the globe in a span of only 10 years. Fostering a culture of continuous growth and fast-paced development, it is built on the vision of both replicating its own success and challenging its through initiatives born of an aggressive, success-driven mindset.
Change maker. Its success comes from the fact that it is willing to adapt to its markets’ needs while at the same time bringing innovative solutions to its 700M+ profiled users. It enters the landscape with fresh views in mobile marketing that are always out-of-the-box.
High sense of ownership. This company never shies away from an opportunity to place its people in the spotlight. With around 200 employees worldwide in over 5 strategically placed offices around the globe, it disrupts the norm by allowing each and every person to take complete responsibility of their goals, pushing them to take strategically placed risks for outstanding results across the board.
Your new job: Business Development Manager Thailand | DSP, SSP, DMP, Mobile Marketing
You would be the key in-market front liner that will lay down the foundation for the company’s business unit in Thailand.
Being the pioneer, your responsibilities include taking charge of the market landscape, introducing the company’s top-notch products to potential clients, and formulating your own strategies to enter the industry as competitive player.
Consequently, this means you’ll be supported cross-functionally by the company’s global offices in order to actualize the targets you set for yourself, under the guidance of their Head of Asia.
- Utilize your existing network to open doors while at the same time hunting for new business through cold calls, events, shows and exhibitions, workshops, trainings and more!
- Closing deals through carefully curated product presentations & pitches that introduce the company’s innovative advertising solutions
- Produce your own creative proposals and strategies that will challenge your clients’ existing systems
- Collaborate and exchange ideas with the company’s global offices and the existing Head of Asia
Are you ready for the next step?
What do we need from you?
- A Thai market expert with direct experience in handling in-market agencies and clients
- English and Thai proficiency needed to speak and handle clients in the region
- A tested and proven digital advertising sales track record, aligned with ambitious targets that are achieved and over-achieved
- Deep understanding of the digital landscape, specifically programmatic and its key players and competitors
- Independence and the ability to keep up and thrive in a fast-moving, international set-up
- Driven, aggressive and creative with a hunger to challenge themselves continuously in order to grow grow
What do you get in return?
- A salary up to USD 60K annually with both fixed and variable performance bonuses
- The possibility of establishing the company in the Thai market and eventually taking charge of the business unit
- A global scope in business that will provide direct exposure to ideas presented by your colleagues from all over the world
- A team that will both support your initiatives and push you to your limit to ensure your professional growth
- Flexibility in work and play that will give you ownership of how you run your own business
- In-house expert training to familiarize yourself with the various nuances in mobile marketing and programmatic