Campaign Operations Manager | Luxury Fashion House | Ad Ops | Programmatic | SEM | Luxury | Ready-to-Wear | SGD 6,000 monthly | Singapore
Your new job: Campaign Operations Manager | Ad Ops | Programmatic | SEM | Luxury
- Passionate about the fast-changing world of programmatic advertising?
- Want to represent a luxury fashion house?
- Excited to have the privilege to lead a talented team of ad ops?
Then this opportunity is calling you!
Your new employer: Internationally-acclaimed media agency that builds careers, relationships, & businesses!
With openness, creativity, and collaboration at its core, this company with over 3 decades of history, knowledge, and connections has brought the attention of marketers to their craft and ingenuity.
As they continue to grow, they are now active in 100 different offices in 70+ countries and are continuously evolving, shaped by their people through diversity, equal opportunity, and inclusivity.
Your Account: Legendary French Luxury Fashion House
Known for their famous timeless design and handbags, trademark suits, dresses, this luxury brand has always been in the forefront of fashion since its conception in the early 1900’s.
They continue to take the luxury world by storm for more than 6 decades now, branching to more products not only in haute couture but in fragrance, watches, jewelry, and eyewear.
Your new Job: Campaign Operations Manager | Ad Ops | Programmatic | SEM | Luxury
This role is a key hire with responsibility for managing campaign operations and functions for a luxury account.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will revolve around:
- Marketing engagement and managing of the client’s Campaign Operations, Data, & Tech requirements
- Providing operational support and work with local Campaign Operations
- Digital buying teams on creation, deployment and governance to and not limited to Activation and Reputation, Data Management, Tech integration and overall Media Operations
- Delivering high quality ad operations services to ensure good stewardship and governance are held in accordance with Global standards while representing regional requirements
- Managing junior team members
- Reporting to the Regional Director, Campaign Operations
What we would like you to bring:
As the new Campaign Operations Manager | Ad Ops | Programmatic | SEM | Luxury we need from you:
- At least 4 years of experience liaising with and managing multiple stakeholders across complex team structures and markets in the APAC region
- At least 2 years work experience with Ad Ops systems and processes, and/or in Programmatic trading
- Operational experience with DV360, CM360, Sizmek, IAS, DoubleVerify, FB Ads, & Google Ads
- Strong communication, listening skills, and attention to detail
- Excellent numerical skills and confidence analysing data using Excel
- Ability to manage multiple projects and markets at once
What would set you apart?
- Ability to work with local market teams in providing guidance, training on platform/workflow/technology use and supporting them in implementation towards positive outcomes
- Eye for detail ensuring that processes and guidelines are followed
- Accountability on projects handled
- On the lookout for an opportunity to work on the operational platforms and processes that underpin work in many countries (across APAC and the world)
What they offer:
- Competitive salary
- Working with a luxury client
- Working with a team of digital campaign experts
- Strong collaborative work across your teammates
- A positive and vibrant office
Want to join the team?
Then apply now by using the apply button or sending your resume to email@example.com.