Channel Marketing Manager for a Manufacturing Company, Global | CRM, Marketing Automation | Singapore-Based
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you a channel marketing expert?
- Developing meaningful relationship with partners is something second nature to you?
- Do you come up with the best strategies and implementation to help your channel partners succeed?
- Strong in market automation tools and drives innovation to drive growth for the company?
- Ready for a global experience?
Read on, it might be you or a friend who deserves the big break in their career!
Company: Good for the Community, Climate, Country and Company, Producing Products in the most technologically advanced and efficient way
Operating for over 2 decades now, this company traces its roots from its founder who humbly started with supporting his father in the oil and construction industry in the 1960s. Fast forward to 2017, they are now worth billions of dollars due to several thousands of people who’s lives they keep changing altogether, producing more environmentally sustainable products among several others that is known worldwide.
With Singapore office being their hub for global transactions in one of their products, they seek a Channel Marketing Manager who will see alignment in the mission and values they promote within the company and through their people.
Channel Marketing Manager, Global:
- This role will take responsibility for creating innovative marketing strategies that will build our brand loyalty and relationship with all Channel Partners in each market they operate in and will ensure the return on investment is maximized by measuring, analyzing and justifying every dollar spent in marketing activities with Channel Partners.
- Internally, Upstream – you will be working with the Sales Management team and Business Management on the
- Internally, Downstream – you will be working closely with the Sales & Marketing teams and country teams on a global scope
- Externally, Upstream – you will liaise with new and existing Sales Channel Partner and Distributors
- Externally, Downstream – you will be dealing with Suppliers and Partners
- Master or Degree in Business Administration, Commerce, Sales & Marketing or other relevant degree
- Relevant experience in developing relationships, marketing & brand strategies with ChannelPartners
- Good track record of relationship building with trade partners
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced environment
- Understanding with close network of channel partners regionally
- Good understanding in developing channel framework and channel GTM
- Experience in consumer segment penetration and drive loyalty reward program
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications – Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Solid spoken and written ability in English and Chinese
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong ability to communicate and interpersonal skills with and influence across all levels of the organization
- Experience in or working with a sales channel environment
- Experience with commonly used marketing tools including web-based collaboration tools, CRM and marketing automation systems
- Solid project management skills
- Drive strong work ethic and dynamic approach
- Distribution and Branding experience would be advantageous
What they offer:
- Salary depending on experience, can go up to SGD 144k
- Work in a company that values community development sustainability, helping thousands of people, alongside a humble leadership that trace its success to valuing growth with every member of the company
- More benefits to be disclosed during the process