Chief Analytics Consultant for highly sought-after Martech Company | Singapore-based, backbone of Fortune 500 companies on marketing successes | Competitive salary package, great team culture
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Do you love technology? With very strong Analytics background?
- Are you ready to take on a Senior Management role?
- Always taking the lead to drive impact at the account level, developing a deep knowledge of clients’ businesses and establish measurement strategies using advanced analytics?
Then this just might be the opportunity you have long been prepared for!
Company: A Trusted Partner in Digital Marketing Technology and Analytics, A Strongly Cohesive Team
This company has been around and making a difference for more than 5 years now in the field of digital analytics. The founders have massive confidence built in their prior years working Fortune 500 companies with laser focus roles across digital and analytics. Improving on solutions, this lean team simplifies data for everyone. Enablement, actionable, longm-term, relevant and effective always. They help businesses drive their innovation. All these things are possible with very sound vision and ownership and cohesiveness of everyone of the team. They take humble pride in what they do and they know how to take care of you and help you develop.
The Role – Chief Analytics Consultant
- You are comfortable with a certain degree of ambiguity and not having all pieces of the puzzle in front of you.
- You have the natural ability with numbers and statistics, combined with your experience using agile data sets and extreme resources, allowing you to identify opportunities and provide rich recommendations for your client.
- You take an independent approach to work on planning and using your experience to pre-empt and mitigate issues to deliver on time, every single time and you just love those kinds of challenge.
- You are a mentor, a coach to the Analyst Team.
- You will help the team ideate beyond the immediate deliverables to provide creative solutions.
- You lead think tank sessions as well as delivering compelling presentations and training sessions
- You spike collaboration and different approaches to grow the bench strength of the team.
- Being commercially-minded, you will work with the team to identify opportunities and scale in all that the company stands for.
- Passion for digital and data, and the value it brings to both consumers and businesses
- Dedication to become a value based partner, delivering above and beyond Client expectations
- Humility to work integrity, good intent and transparency
- Curiosity to explore the possibilities and the opportunities from the information you are given
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics (preferred) or related field.
- 5 years in a digital marketing/data analytics role in eCommerce, Publisher or Consulting Firms.
- 2 years leading a small team and/or project team with client-facing responsibilities.
- 2 years working with analytics and tag management solutions, specifically the Adobe and Google Analytics Suites.
- Broad knowledge of the MarTech landscape and expertise in the main channels of online acquisition, related technologies and analytics tools; Advertising (Search Engines, SEO, SEM, Bid-management Tools, AdExchange etc), Marketing (Display, Content, Email etc), Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube etc), eCommerce.
- Understanding of the statistical algorithms typically used in Marketing Analytics.
- Practical experience using Advanced Excel VBA, R and/or SQL.
What they offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Steep learning curve, great energy and trusting environment
- Be exposed, experience technology and various companies in a very valuable way. Become your best self
- Learning from the best specialists.
- Working with international companies within an international environment
Questions about this job?
Team Leader & Recruitment Consultant Senior Digital