Client Director | People Management | Client Servicing | Biggest Media Advertising Agency | Singapore-based opportunity | Earn up to SGD 12,000 monthly
- Are you looking for a new and more challenging role?
- Interested in working with a B2B Multinational Fintech Company as your client?
- Looking for a diverse environment that believes in individuality is what makes them great?
This might be the next move for your career!
Your new employer: Biggest Media Advertising Agency
The company is one of the leading players when it comes to the global digital agency space. They are powered by the best-in-class media capabilities and deliver growth through fully integrated solutions!
They operate in over 100+ markets worldwide – employing thousands of people, subspecializing in Performance Marketing and world-class Technology.
With their force in creativity and media that delivers at every step of the customer journey, they bring to life experiences that connect people to brands!
Your new role: Client Director | People Management | Top-tier client
The role of the Client Director (incorporating business and integrated planning leadership and synthesis of a performance marketing sub teams' work) is to be the client lead on one client of a sub team. You will manage this tier 1 client, building highly effective interpersonal relationships in Singapore and beyond to become a key strategic advisor for your clients.
You will leading planning, strategy development, team structure/resourcing, client redelivering, client organic revenue growth, and ensuring the team delivers faultless campaign execution across established and new-to-market media channels and platforms.
The client's trusted advisor
- Be the senior point of contact for multiple clients covering the APAC region (based in Singapore) and build highly effective interpersonal relationships.
- Become the client’s trusted advisor within the business, proactively addressing issues from both the client and company's side to improve business performance. The ability to have difficult conversations with clients is imperative.
- Manage annual client development roadmap to monitor client satisfaction and proactively introduce solutions relevant to increase client product diversity.
- Work collaboratively with teams from other service lines to deliver our single P&L philosophy, ensuring clients receive a seamless service.
Client strategy development
- Fully understand client business objectives/ communication objectives and translate it into meaningful, solution-focused digital strategies.
- Understand the client’s distinct business objectives in APAC markets and supervise the recommendation of media strategies/channels/campaigns to achieve the said objectives.
- Work closely with the global team (based in the US) to provide regional insights, report on accomplishments and challenges, as well as cascade global directions/ processes to the APAC team and others.
Team & workload management
- Effective management of client expectations is essential; support your teams to ensure the timely and accurate delivery of work, identifying improvements to ways of working where required.
- Be responsible for the development of managers within your team, including setting personal objectives and performance reviews.
Client profitability and finance
- Be responsible in delivering the client’s APAC revenue and pursue all potential cross-sell/ upsell opportunities.
- Ensure your teams and the billing teams completes billing and reconciliation of campaign spend/income in a timely and accurate manner, so suppliers are paid on time and clients are invoiced on time.
Product development & new business
- Remain abreast of developments in media and contribute towards internal innovation targets.
- Work closely with the Client President on client development and deliver new business RFPs and pitches as required.
- Leverage relationships with media partners to identify innovative solutions to client challenges
What we would like you to bring:
- Minimum 7 years agency side experience in an integrated planning and/or digital strategy role
- Experience managing a team to deliver best-in-class client campaigns
- Experience managing senior client relationships independently
- Passionate about and engaged with the fast-changing world of digital media
- Good understanding of planning integrated and performance campaigns across the various mechanisms, channels, and buying models
- Strongly numerate and comfortable manipulating data sets
- Commitment to delivering first-class work every time and never leaving a quality issue unchecked
- Commercial sensibility – selling value, negotiation, client relationship management skills, how to be a trusted business advisor
- Excellent planning, analytical and organizational skills alongside high attention to detail
What do you get in return?
- Competitive salary
- Being part of an Account for a Big Tech client
- Joining a team of Display and Digital Media experts
- Strong collaborative work across your teammates company
- A positive and vibrant office, who cares deeply about their team
Then apply or directly send your resume to email@example.com