Client Manager | Performance Media, Media Planning, Client Servicing | World’s Biggest Software Company | Singapore Based | Up to SGD 66K Annual
- Do you want to be part of building media plans for an American multinational technology corporation who is the biggest of its name in the world?
- Do you want to work in one of the biggest agency networks with a global presence?
- Do you want access to the latest technologies and experienced professionals at the head of their field?
- Are you looking for an environment that promotes equal opportunities for everyone?
Sound like the place for you? Then read on, there’s more for you!
Your new employer: Forefront of the Digital Economy and Innovator of the way brands are built!
With innovation as their strength and growth as their mission, and a 100+ years of history behind them, this agency is a house for multitudes of progressive talents that propels the digital world forward.
Imagine teaming up with colleagues that ignites your passion, and a richness of clients, culture and experience. What’s more is you can work with one of the most valuable companies in the world creating world-class opportunities for you to leave your mark.
With their force in creative and media that delivers at every step of the customer journey, they bring to life experiences that connects people to brands.
Your account: The World’s Biggest Software Company! Empowering every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more.
This American multinational computer technology corporation whose history started 1975 has now become the biggest software company in the world.
With a range of products from professional software suites for home and business, to gaming technology and AI, this company explore and engage various technologies to build platforms and resources to help make a lasting positive impact to people around the world.
Your new job: Client Manager | Performance Media, Media Planning, Client Servicing
As the new Client Manager | Performance Media, Media Planning, Client Servicing you will:
- Assist in the development of client performance media strategies to help define KPIs and strategy.
- Take the initial campaign brief and be responsible for the creation of best in class, practical, accountable plans for delivering the business value our clients are seeking.
- Be responsible for the development of clear plans and presentations to clients, internal agency teams and client servicing department detailing how a client’s objectives are to be met through performance channels
- Be responsible for PO and finance management
- Develop positive relationships that reflect true partnership in achieving the objectives of the client’s business and the goals of the client.
- Ensure all media schedules, forecasts and recommendations are fit for client and it’s easy for the client to access and review the work (e.g. URLs, passwords, formats, conference call details, etc).
- Ensure all campaign costs are accurately quoted and campaign forecasts are approved by respective Performance Directors.
- Ensure media schedules are delivered to and approved by the client prior to campaign going live.
- Take responsibility for the reporting and optimisation of clients’ Performance Media activities, ensuring that all campaigns are executed to plan through close collaboration with Activation Managers and Executives.
- Lead the day-to-day client relationship, campaign or project development and execution.
What we need from you:
As a Client Manager | Performance Media, Media Planning, Client Servicing you would need:
- Minimum 4 years’ agency side experience in a digital strategy and/or execution role
- Good understanding of planning performance campaigns across the various mechanisms, channels and buying models
- Practical expertise in performance activation on self-service biddable platforms (knowledge of additional tech platforms is an advantage too)
- Experience managing a team to deliver best in class client campaigns
- Experience managing senior client relationships
Is this going to be your next job?
Take the step and let us hear from you!