Client Success Manager | Account Management | Google Analytics | Most trusted firm for all things digital | Singapore based | Up to SGD 7000 monthly
- Do you fancy working with the biggest brands in Southeast Asia?
- Are you passionate about client partnerships and business development?
- Do you want to be part of a committed team in a dynamic environment?
- Are you a strategy and results-driven individual?
Well, if your answers were YES then what are you waiting for? This opportunity is for you!
Your new employer: The go-to firm for all things digital!
The company is a cutting-edge digital marketing consulting firm with clients across multiple domains. Their main objective is to make the marketers & clients happy by providing them with results-oriented, data-driven, and creative digital marketing campaigns.
The team is young, creative, and data-driven composed of 50 digital experts based in Singapore and India. They focus on developing the company alongside the constant evolution of the digital space – it is essential for them to stay on top of the latest developments.
The company made sure that they have all three Google Certifications – Google AdWords, Google Analytics, and YouTube Advertising plus the license to deliver Google training courses and work closely with digital leaders such as Facebook, LinkedIn, and InMobi to make sure they deliver effective marketing campaigns.
Your new role: Client Success Manager | Account Management
This position’s core role is to act as an advocate for the company in establishing close relationships with some of the largest brands in South-East Asia.
As the Client Success Manager you will:
- Establish a solid working relationship with multiple clients.
- Be the point of contact for all client requests
- Work collaboratively with delivery teams and subject matter experts to evaluate client needs regarding their objectives and goals.
- Working with the delivery team to be the first line of support in the running of accounts.
- Support delivery and sales team in cross sells and upsell.
- Assist with additional ad hoc tasks to support the team as and when required.
What do we need from you?
- 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing, preferable digital agencies.
- Strong knowledge and passion in Web and Digital Analytics
- Aptitude to build and maintain strong working relationships.
- Ability to work under pressure and with short deadlines
- Excellent analytical, presentation and problem-solving skills
- Good communicator, comfortable with showing what data means and how we can take action based upon it
Is this going to be your next job?
- Take the step and let us hear from you! Apply immediately via the application button below, send your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org