Commercial Director | Growing AD Tech focused on Precision Performance Marketing | Singapore HQ
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you the Master of Growth & Revenue
- Are you the Captain of Strategy
- Are you a Leader that people will follow
- Are you an unconquerable champion of the Ad Tech & Programmatic space
- No matter the clutch of circumstance can you build bridges
Then Fate is calling you to steer this Ship !
Company: Growing AD Tech powered by their own Programmatic Advertising Platform focused on Precision Performance Marketing
One of the leaders in Precision Performance Marketing products & solutions, powered by its own proprietary full-stack programmatic advertising platform.
They are focused on utilizing a multi-layered data approach, that delivers to the right audience at the right moment, sophisticated & personalized marketing messages.
Established for almost a decade, this advertising technology company (headquartered in Singapore) works with world’s leading brands and media agencies and is expanding its reach & its team.
The Role : Commercial Director
- You will
- define and communicate a clear strategy for sustained growth,
- pinpoint short term wins and long term opportunities
- by developing and establishing strong relationships with potential customers from South East Asia, and partners from the AdTech ecosystem.
- You will have the prime responsibilities for
- hands on revenue generation and
- the recruitment of Sales, & business development teams to be based in Singapore.
- You will proactively initiate and establish strategic, long term relationships with digital and mobile, digital & marketing agencies as well as advertisers directs.
- Manage a talented team to continue growing the business
- Build and establish strong relationships with big app developers and publishers.
- Lead and take responsibility for new business development.
- Close deals with partners from the AdTech ecosystem.
- Work cross-functionally to ensure a seamless process from pre-sales to customer deployment, capturing strategic objectives, needs, and future potential.
- Coordinate a team of Business Developers and Account Managers, as well as hire the right people to complement the team and scale the revenue.
- Be up to date with recent developments & trends within the AdTech industry.
- Manage all operations within the country. This involves taking responsibility for profit, revenue, and cash.
- Agreeing annual budgets and producing a detailed annual business operating plan are tasks a Country Manager may have to deliver as well as monthly, quarterly or annual targets for revenue, profits and cash.
- Produce business performance reports, which could be on a monthly or quarterly basis.
- Recruit and manage staff, including performance monitoring, and possibly mentoring and training.
The Ideal Candidate.
- The ideal candidate will have 6-8 years digital sales experience
- with in depth knowledge of the programmatic market and the key players.
- You will have an extensive digital, mobile, other marketing agency contacts to ensure an immediate impact on revenue.
- Must be educated to degree level, preferably with some financial qualifications
- A solid understanding of budgeting and financial planning is essential (as this role involves agreeing annual budgets as well as producing financial reports).
- Proven track record demonstrating their understanding and business acumen and achieving sales targets effectively.
- General management experience is essential for working in this job.
- Excellent networking skills.
- The ability to recruit staff and monitor performance.
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels, including people-management, leadership and both written and verbal communication skills.
What they Offer?
- Up to 115k annually
- Ample opportunities to grow. You get to propose your own ideas and see it through
- Work with passionate, talented and driven colleagues who get things done!
- Opportunity to work cross-country and with variety of projects of different nature
- Challenging and exciting problems that await you to solve
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Coverage
- Personal Development Fund for courses and materials
Questions about this job?
Team Leader & Recruitment Consultant Senior Digital
Apply for this job
Here's how Finest People works:
After applying for the job you'll receive an e-mail where you will be asked to fill in our intake-form. Afterwards we'll contact you as soon as possible. Want to get in touch before we do? Call +65 6864 9645.
A recruiter with deeper knowledge of your go-to market will get in touch with you. During a scheduled call, you'll get to know each other, discuss your professional background, determine your USP's and review more roles that could be interesting for you.
Excited about one of the jobs we've discussed? And does your profile match our clients criteria? Then we’ll introduce you to set up an interview!
If there's mutual interest, we'll schedule an interview for you. In this first interview you'll discuss the role, talk about your professional background, and both check if there's a click.
You've been invited to a second interview! It's common that the client asks you to make a case study (on beforehand or during this interview) to show that you're competent enough to meet the standards of the role.
Does it feel like this role is made for you? No doubt? Pleased with the conditions? Client happy?! Then we can congratulate you on your new job!