Communications Manager | Multinational Global Agency | Content | PR | Communications | Earn up to 5,000 SGD per month | Singapore based
- Are you a PR person?
- Do you like connecting with various clients?
- Interested in joining an MNC and being part of a pioneering team?
Read on, this opportunity is for you!
Your new Employer: Multinational Global Agency
Starting in 1996, your new employer already saw the potential of digital marketing during its early stages. Eventually, the business grew. They expanded their operations to Chennai, Mumbai, Singapore, and Sydney.
Their approach is a blend of strategy, ideation, and technology which has proven effective, rendering them several awards, such as the Shark awards, Big Bang Awards, and Maddys to name a few.
Your new Job: Communications Manager
Your day-to-day tasks include:
- Overseeing campaigns for a range of clients under the guidance of the senior team
- Manage the agency’s relationship with key contacts
- Be a trusted advisor to your clients
- Be able to provide counsel and manage challenges with confidence and precision
- Lead and motivate teams, nurturing and coaching junior members
- Take a proactive role in new business development and the growth of the agency
What do we need from you?
- At least three (3) years of relevant experience from a PR agency
- You have extensive media relations and digital experience, with confidence in designing integrated campaigns across multiple channels
- You understand how to measure and analyze success
- Have a solid understanding of the skills to develop and implement results-driven communications strategies that are in line with business objectives
- Guide clients and teams effortlessly
What would set you apart?
- Growth mindset
- Strong business acumen
- Able to hit the ground running
- Willingness to learn
- Flexible to various roles in digital marketing
Does this sound like your new job?
Then apply now by using the apply button or sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.