confessed that Shopping Excites you | Programmatic Media Planner | leading customer data science co. | 72k p.a.
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Programmatic shopping gets you hyped
- Obsessed with customer journey retargeting
- Equally excited by Media Planning as Gift registries
- Building brand loyalty fits you like a pair of designer pumps
Let your inner Shopaholic take over! .
The Company: world leading customer data science company
from nearly one billion shoppers across the globe this company analyzes data and applies insights to create personalised customer experiences in digital, mobile, and retail environments.
With their strategic processes, proprietary insights, and multichannel media capabilities they help build loyalty with customers
to drive competitive advantage and sustained growth for clients.
They have over 2,000 experts in offices throughout Europe, Asia, Africa, and the Americas. They work with a prestigious group of global retail companies & brands.
The Role : Programmatic Media Planner
The Programmatic Media Planner will assist our Media business with clients (both supplier & retail). They will do this by supporting the most relevant client engagement solutions, that will help grow their retailer loyalty & build brand value.
- Develop & manage the client’s Media plans
- Partner with client on Media solutions that will increase their impact with customers & sales
- Recommend solution to grow their sales, through increasing loyalty
- Constantly enhance clients customer experience that will increase engagement and key performance metrics
- Collaborate with internal & external teams to provide input into helping shape and launch emerging solutions
- Develop, share insights and strategic recommendations: that shape future campaigns & support successful multi-channel initiatives
- Develop a deep understanding of the clients’ business performance & customer measures
- Manage relationships with client’s relevant stakeholders across business units (such as client, Brand, Digital, Loyalty & Shopper Marketing teams)
- Open to Singaporean or Permanent residents only
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in Programmatic Display and/or retargeting
- Strong Programmatic experience (understanding of DSPs, SSPs, DMPs, ad/data networks, exchanges etc)
- Able to analyse data, reports and craft optimisation plans
- Have done monthly forecasting of customer ad spend
- Best if you have 5 years of digital marketing experience
- An Agency background is advantageous
- Helpful if you have a background in retargeting
- Knowledge of retaining & growing account ideal
Questions about this job?
Team Leader & Recruitment Consultant Senior Digital