Content Marketing Manager | Culture Retail Brand | Content | Marketing Communications | SGD 7, 000 monthly | Singapore
Your new role: Content Marketing Manager at a Future Culture Retail
- Do you have the passion for pop culture references?
- Do you want to work on the brand side of marketing?
- Do you want to manage a team of content creators?
Yes? Then read on, this is for you!
Your new employer: Content Marketing Manager at a Culture Retail Company
Started in Singapore during 2012, your new company was determined to turn extraordinary ideas into reality! They design and manufacture collectibles and lifestyle products for world-renowned artists and global entertainment brands like Hasbro, Sesame Street, Toei Animation, Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, Warner Brothers, DC Comics, and Looney Tunes, just to name a few. With persistence and a supercharged attitude their products were able to reach 60 – 80 countries. With a mission to supercharge future culture phygitally, they have created an integrated platform to empower future pop-culture brands. It comes to no surprise they were able to garner awards such as “the best portfolio in the room”, 'Brand of the Year”, and Most Promising Start-Up.
Your new job: Content Marketing Manager
- Orchestrate digital content strategies across all online platforms
- Maintain & update the social media editorial and content calendar
- Design and implement creative marketing strategies
- Improve engagement and traffic for leads and sales
- Work with the product marketing team, creative team and 3rd party vendors
- Manage a team of video producers and social media team for content delivery
- Manage the budget allocation
- Track web analytics to ascertain content engagement levels
What do we need from you?
- 5 years of experience in journalism, marketing communications, or equivalent
- Hands-on experience in SEO, SEM, Social Media, Content Marketing, and Google Analytics
- Must be well versed in social media analytics
- Must understand the advantages and disadvantages of each platform of social media analytics
- An interest in pop culture, technology, and trends
- Experience in crafting marketing collaterals, press releases, and content marketing in digital marketing
What would set you apart?
- Excellent attention to detail and a keen eye for proofreading and editing.
- Ability to develop practical solutions
- Willing to learn and adapt
- Proactive team player
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Outstanding communication and time management skills.
Does this sound like your new job?
Then apply now by using the apply button or sending your resume to email@example.com