Content Writer | Culture Retail Brand | Content | Marketing Communications | SGD 4,000 monthly | Singapore
Your new role: Content Writer at a Future Culture Retail Company
- Are you passionate about pop culture?
- Are you want to be part of an e- commerce company?
- Are you a storyteller ?
- Interested in working with overseas stakeholders ?
Yes? Then read on, this is for you!
Your new employer: Content Writer at a Fun Pop Culture Retail Company
Started in Singapore during 2012, your new company was determined to turn extraordinary ideas into reality! With persistence and a supercharged attitude, their products were able to reach 60-80 countries. They are associated with world-renowned artists and global entertainment brands like Hasbro, Sesame Workshop, Toei Animation, and Warner Bros., to name a few.
With a mission to supercharge future culture phygitally, they have created an integrated platform to empower futurepop culture brands. It comes to no surprise they were able to garner awards such as “Best Portfolio in the Room”, 'Brand of the Year”, and “Most Promising Start-Up”.
Your new job: Content Writer
- Develop compelling and engaging copy for social media, websites, ads, banners and other digital assets
- Create narratives and brand message
- Author and proofread creative presentations including content for video and blogs
- Write SEO friendly copy
- Cross-collaborate with various stakeholders to develop impactful campaigns and creative concepts
- Possible work with overseas stakeholders
What do we need from you?
- At least 2-3 years experience in content writing or editorial role
- Interested in pop culture, art, technology and trends
- Have good knowledge of social media platforms and other digital channels
- Fluency in written and spoken Mandarin
What would set you apart?
- Excellent attention to detail and a keen eye for proofreading and editing.
- Ability to develop practical solutions
- Willing to learn and adapt
- Proactive team player
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Outstanding communication and time management skills.