Copywriter | Global Digital Agency | Content | Copywriting | SGD 4000 monthly | Singapore
- Want to enhance your skills in copywriting?
- Aspire to work with experts in content?
- Are you passionate about the beauty and lifestyle space?
- Looking to be part of a team that encourages questions?
Yes? Then read on, this is for you
Your new employer: Global Digital Agency
Started in 1996, your new employer already saw the potential of digital marketing during its early stages. Eventually the business grew and they expanded their operations to Chennai, Mumbai, Singapore and Sydney.
Their approach is a blend of strategy, ideation and technology. Which has proven effective rendering them several awards such as: the Shark awards, Big Bang Awards and Maddys to name a few.
Your new job: Copywriter for a Global Digital Agency
- Collaborate with creative team members to develop break-through creative ideas and concepts resulting in award winning work
- Articulate and implement the vision and voice for the assigned brand
- Work with Account Management to ensure strategies are successfully implemented
- Translate creative direction and copy points from creative briefs into engaging and effective copy concepts
What do we need from you?:
As the new Copywriter:
- A Bachelor’s degree with experience in copywriting
- Certifications/Courses in Copywriting and/or Digital Marketing
- The ability to write in a range of voices and styles for varied projects with diverse audiences
- The ability to bring into life the creative vision of account managers
- 3 years of experience in an agency environment
- Knowledge of web and mobile technologies
- Impeccable English language skills
- Have experience in edm
- Have experience handling social platforms such as Facebook and Instagram to increase traffic
What would set you apart:
- Experience in writing for regional accounts
- Preferably a degree in Mass Communications
- The ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Experience in beauty, lifestyle and or fashion space.
Does this sound like your new job?
Then apply now by using the apply button or sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions about this job?
Hannah Erika Vilches
Recruitment Consultant SEO (Organic Search) & SEO Content
Apply for this job
Here's how Finest People works:
After applying for the job you'll receive an e-mail where you will be asked to fill in our intake-form. Afterwards we'll contact you as soon as possible. Want to get in touch before we do? Call +65 6018 5800.
A recruiter with deeper knowledge of your go-to market will get in touch with you. During a scheduled call, you'll get to know each other, discuss your professional background, determine your USP's and review more roles that could be interesting for you.
Excited about one of the jobs we've discussed? And does your profile match our clients criteria? Then we’ll introduce you to set up an interview!
If there's mutual interest, we'll schedule an interview for you. In this first interview you'll discuss the role, talk about your professional background, and both check if there's a click.
You've been invited to a second interview! It's common that the client asks you to make a case study (on beforehand or during this interview) to show that you're competent enough to meet the standards of the role.
Does it feel like this role is made for you? No doubt? Pleased with the conditions? Client happy?! Then we can congratulate you on your new job!