Creating Meaningful Campaigns for their Clients | Digital Planner | Facebook Ads Manager | Google Ads | DV360 | SGD 48,000 Annual
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Would you like to work in one of the Big 6 Marketing Agencies in the world?
- Feel like you are ready to start leading a team?
- Want to experience working the biggest brands?
Then this might be the next great move for your career!
Your new job: Digital Planner | Facebook Ads Manager | Google Ads | DV360 | SGD 48,000 Annual
You will be reporting to the Senior Digital Manager, working to support the digital media team in campaign planning across a suite of marketing briefs; from branding to sales campaigns.
You will also have the chance to lead 1 Digital Executive!
Your day-to-day would be:
- Receive and understand client briefs to develop suitable strategies for digital media campaigns – plan and recommend digital media channels and strategies to help clients achieve their KPIs
- Build strong relationships with key clients, working closely with them on a day-to-day basis to implement digital campaign strategies, covering media planning, data analysis, publisher negotiations, and more
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure smooth delivery of campaign operations
- Prepare interim and end-of-campaign reports for performance analysis
Your new employer: Global Media Agency | Meaningful Media
Your new employer is a global media agency powerhouse operating in over 150 countries, striving to craft more meaningful media to help build more meaningful brands – because they invest in media that matters.
The agency believes in more than media planning. They take the time to deeply understand the media that is most meaningful to a client’s target audience and build media experiences that connect them to exactly what they want, in the context of where they are, through the content they pay attention to. They do this through their 10,000 specialists that offer best-in-class services in the fields of programmatic buying, mobile, data consulting, performance marketing, out of home and geolocal, social media, experiential, entertainment, sport & now Ecommerce
What we would like you to bring:
- At least 1-2 years digital media experience
- Knowledge & proficiency in digital buying platforms (e.g. Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads, DV360)
- Knowledge & proficiency in digital marketing platforms (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Adobe Launch)
- Good understanding of the media and advertising landscape in Singapore (including ad networks and third-party partners), and local market nuances
What they offer:
- Competitive salary
- Be trained by a team of Performance Marketers
- Privilege to collaborate with big brands
- Strong collaborative work with your teammates
- Chance to start leading a team
Does this sound like your new job?
Then apply now by using the apply button or sending your resume to