CRM Marketing | Make life-long customers | Massively market-disruptive line of products | Salary up to SGD 120K max annually
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Do you come from a strong CRM and Marketing Automation background of specialization?
- Competent in Salesforce, SAP, Microsoft Dynamics and/or other relevant platforms?
- Have you worked on several and massive campaigns running on B2C channels?
- Have you always been innovative and challenging the status quo?
Then this might be the right opportunity for you!
Massive innovation within the finance industry
This company is a startup. They started in Hong Kong initially, then branched out to Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines, Macau, Japan, Vietnam and Thailand. They have been rigorously setting the pace for fresh customer experiences and easy-to-understand solutions supported by digital technologies.
CRM Marketing | Senior Manager
As the CRM and Marketing Automation Expert, you have already built years and years of expertise in your key specialization. Now is the time to create and take ownership of disruptive strategies to own the whole market in Singapore. Spanning across residents to travelers, for as long as they are within Singapore borders, they’re yours.
It’s time to perform and everything is set—the teams, technology, leadership and the right innovative environment to assist you with a big fat goal, to upsell, cross sell and create massively great retention marketing strategies for life-long cycles of products. This company is a name everyone will see everywhere, and it is the best in the market.
- Customer Segmentation – Making sure the customer database is correctly segmented for targeted marketing activities that includes cross sell, customer retention, customer win back and upsell
- Buidling an optimised Customer touch point model for sales
- Development of testing strategies to guarantee the most efficient approach (frequency of medium and mix of medium – example SMS, EDM, call, mailers, F2F) for the organisation and its customers
- Managing Sales Communications
- Overseeing direct communications for sales with customers through the CRM
- Owning the cross sell, retention and Customer Life Time Value business target
- Monitor and maximise customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability
- Campaign Management Save quote and Drop Outs conversion tracking and optimization (EDMs, reminders and sales messaging)
- Renewals process EDM optimization (timing and messaging)
- Marketing Automation and Cross Sell (marketing lists and campaign execution)
- Increase cross sell ratio to DTC customers by 15% over 2017.
- Maintain the rentention ratio as per plan.
- Target 30% conversion from quotes saved by customers by optimising EDM and SMS contact through marketing automation
- Diploma/Degree in Marketing/Digital Marketing/Business Communications
- 7 years’ experience in customer retention, loyalty, cross sell and engagement
- Degree level education or higher in related field.
- Excellent analytical skills and planning
- Excellent in business networking
- Ability to drive and identify business opportunities and strategic approaches
- Ability to manage multiple projects and execution
- Ability to develop business case and proposal
- Ability to effectively facilitate discussions among multiple stakeholders.
- Good with numbers and sales analysis
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Applications especially Excel (formulas, macros)
- CRM and Marketing Automation experience
- Strong background in customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies
- Strong presentation skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication.
What they offer
- Work closely with somebody you can greatly learn from, somebody who is well-spoken of by her colleagues, partners from various areas within the market both personally and professionally
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Variable pay depending on performance, and based on annual salary
- Be part of a company that has the full capacity to be open minded and equipped to innovate, strongly networked, high quality approach to results, top business acumen, known for excellent outcomes, commercially minded, and overall creative
- Embrace and enjoy an outstanding environment that encourages innovation
- Be part of a company culture that invites excellence in all aspect, professional, personal level
- Be in a space that will enable you to do great work alongside the balanced-minded people who go all out in everything they do, it is definitely contagious!