Data Analyst | Topnotch Digital Marketing Agency | SQL, Python, GCP, Tableau | Singapore-based | Salary up to 6k per month
- Do you have a knowledge of digital marketing or marketing analytics?
- Do you enjoy leading and owning the analysis of highly complex data sources?
- Do you have experience with managing large data sets?
Sounds like you? Then read on, this is for you!
Your new employer: The go-to firm for all things digital!
The company is a cutting edge integrated digital marketing consulting firm with clients across multiple domains. Their main objective is to make the marketers & clients happy by providing them with results-oriented, data-driven, and creative digital marketing campaigns.
The team is young, creative, and data-driven composed of 50 digital experts based in Singapore and India. They focus on developing the company alongside the constant evolution of the digital space – it is essential for them to stay on top of the latest developments.
The company made sure that they have all three Google Certifications – Google AdWords, Google Analytics, and YouTube Advertising plus the license to deliver Google training courses and work closely with digital leaders such as Facebook, LinkedIn, and InMobi to make sure they deliver effective marketing campaigns.
These certifications add value and support all their integrated digital marketing solutions to known brands in the APAC region from the industry including airlines, hotels, publishers, ride sharing apps, telcos, and other large B2C companies. The company is proficient in website designing, Search Engine Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Copywriting and Web Analytics.
The Role: Data Analyst
Due to the continuous success of the company, they are expanding their Data Team in Singapore. And therefore, they need you right now! As a Data Analyst your responsibilities would be:
- Lead and own the analysis of highly complex data sources
- Identify trends and patterns in data and be able to make recommendations based on the results of the analysis
- Perform root cause analysis on complex data anomalies and work closely with data stewards to define best practice
- Analyze data and generate insights in form of revenue/growth prediction, trends and anomalies, customer segmentation, DAU/MAU reports, conversion optimization, monthly reports, etc.
- Work closely with the account management team to drive delivery and engagement
What’s needed from you?
- You have 2-3 years of experience working with SQL
- You have a hands-on experience in managing large digital marketing data sets
- You have a work experience with scripting languages like R, Python, etc.
- You have good communication and analytical skills
- You have a bachelor’s degree relevant to the role like Computer Science, Information Systems, etc
What will set you apart from the rest?
- You have the knowledge of digital marketing or marketing analytics
- You are hands-on with Visualization tools like Tableau, Looker, Qlikview, etc.
- You have the experience working with Google Cloud Platform or Amazon Web Services
Questions about this job?
Team Leader & Recruitment Consultant Senior Digital