Data Planner for a Regional Agency | Building marketing strategies, Drive the Center of Excellence | Global Products, competitive salary
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you big making communications seamless, boarderless through omni-channel strategies?
- Do you have the right attitude and foundation to thrive and represent globally known products?
- Do you have a passion for teamwork? That communication should be deeply embedded in speaking the same message regardless of the platform?
- Are you an experienced data planner who understands culture and the right messaging? Creative, can build strategist to help the team hit KPIs and goals?
Then this could be the big opportunity you have long been prepared to take!
Company: The Right Messaging for the Right Customer
This advertising agency is built on the vision of bringing to life innovative ideas that influence the market and consumers through marketing. To that extent, they are fully equipped with people and technology that altogether enriches its multi-cultural environment. This is their share of shaping the world intmo a better place to live.
This agency has offices across the globe, they are one of the biggest names worldwide. With Singapore office being the regional hub for SEA, they ensure long-term growth and success by carefully making hiring decisions and employee investments. It is the values and the people that build their culture and every year is a step forward.
The Role; Data Planner/Strategist
- Spearhead and evangelize an Consumer Data-driven Marketing capability with a huge brand
- Build a roadmap for growth and opportunities through maximizing various data-driven marketing strategies
- Work closely with the Digital Campaign Lead to identify opportunities for data adoption in their local product campaigns which includes mobile, TV and whitegoods.
- Work with Performance Lead to set metrics (and media aganecy) and track campaign performance to deliver the aligned KPIs
- Drive a Center of Excellence by creating different analytical and marketing models for sharper targeting in campaigns
- Enrich the current database with clear segment/profile through proposing different types of campaigns to understand audience behavior ie. Collect leads
- Grow digital offering capability and build the Singapore office to be the Data Excellence Centre within the region and put forward cross border best practices.
- Lead the creative with insights and triggers to aid strategic creative ideation in the campaigns.
- Take the lead in building a Consumer Data-driven marketing strategy post purchase of products
- Drive the adoption and customer engagement throughout their experience with the product
- Serve different segments of the customers with customized creatives to drive where to buy (mobile marketing )
- Build consumer data-driven marketing campaigns by using different insights to create more efficient ways to enrich the customers.
Overall data analytics
- Analytics experience to identify Consumer Decision Journey insight based on the data points
- Insight should be the level to take marketing with
- Practical analytics skills & experience is strongly recommendable
Campaign Planning & Operation
- Digital campaign planning & Operation experience Digital media
- Should be able to build up
1)Target audience identification
2)Consumer journey insight profiling
3)Contact strategy covering channel
- Campaign performance analysis report in user level
Data Illustration & Presentation Skills
- Data visualization by using PPT (Top level communication)
- Simple & Clear story telling from data insight to marketing planning
- Client facing and task managing experience
- Client consulting experience
What they offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Mobile reimbursements depending on job grade
- Insurance and Group Hospitalization and Surgical Insurance
- Increase in variation to be discussed during the hiring process
- Biggest perk is to see your data and strategies come to life, experience growth internally and of your partners
Questions about this job?
Team Leader & Recruitment Consultant Senior Digital