Data Planner, use Data Science to build digital marketing strategies | SEA Regional Role | Work on a Global Tech Brand
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Do you want to take on the challenge of working with a global agency and provide digital marketing strategies for a global consumer technology brand?
- Do you imagine yourself ready to drive for big marketing decisions with the help of data science?
- Do you feel that now is the most compelling time for you to join a team that will enable you to deal directly with senior stakeholders, therefore influencing budget and inflow of new projects
- Do you want to work with Facebook data, Adwords and DSP and change the whole game of marketing and directly boost product sales?
Then this could be the big opportunity you have long been prepared to take!
Your new employer: Technology meets with passionate minds
Your new employer is a well-known Global Marketing Company established in 1970s, now with 50 plus offices spread in various continents in the world. They are at the forefront of using the latest technology whilst maintaining creativity and passion for story -telling through their campaigns which rely heavily in real data. They represent some of the biggest and most innovative brands in the world that showed the foundation of life-long success and that is to stay true to its mission towards people and making the world a better place through its products and services that improve the quality of life.
Withstanding the test of time and ongoing demand for change, adaptation and innovation, your next employer places people as one of its biggest investments. They value learning through various ways of exposure be it in constant trainings, knowledge sharing, and providing opportunities to work across different projects and functions. Together, they built a culture of constant self-improvement and remains to be in a constant pursuit to build the company together.
The Role; Data Planner – Project Lead:
- In this regional role, you will lead a global technology brand using actual data access
- The role is a combination of 3 main functions:
- Project Management
- Account Servicing
- You will build a marketing plan based on consumer data analysis using your hands-on experience with Advertising Technology such as Data Management Platform (DMP), Demand Side Plaform (DSP)
- The data analysis you will be provided with are coming from Facebook, Adwords, DSP and other digital media channels from previous and existing campaigns.
- You will run a performance analysis and help create an improved landing page personalization
- You will analyze the data points to understand the customer journey in the campaigns
- You will run audience segmentation and create a marketing plan for implementation across Facebook, SEM, GDN and other digital media channels
- Through data insight analysis, you will utilize good presentation skills to build up the idea in a story telling manner to prove your consumer journey hypothesis that would lead to improvement in sales
- As a senior member in the team, you will work closely with the Digital Strategy Director in the agency and stakeholders from the client who are also well-equipped with technical understanding
- You will utilize your ability to manage the account through effective timeline & resource management, client expectation management therefore at this level, you will utilize your strong and seasoned business acumen
- In order to do these things successfully and to help you build your career within the company, you will be provided with a strong team and dedicated resources. You will have a Data Engineer & Scientist and dedicated Data Analyst & Technician.
What would we like you to bring
- Data marketing planning expertise with more than 7-year career
- Technical background and hands-on experience in understanding AD tech
- It is a big plus that you already have a working experience using Web analytics, DMP, Channel (GDN, Adwords, Facebook)
- You already have planning experience using data and your knowledge of industry trends and creative strategies
- In addition to basic excel(Pivot/Vlookup) based analysis, advanced data analytics knowledge and skills will be optional plus (SQL, Python, etc.)
- It is important that you are able to articulate yourself through presentations
- Your pursuit and passion to do great work, you are not afraid to express yourself and to keep finding a way to solve problems and set high standards
Opportunity of a Lifetime:
- Apply data science (Machine learning) to marketing process through actual data access
- Marketing action strategy based on actual sales attribution analysis
- Be part of an agency in the forefront of one of the biggest and strongest brands in the world
- Actual Data access
- Grow into a leadership role
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Mobile reimbursements depending on job grade
- Insurance and Group Hospitalization and Surgical Insurance
- Increase in variation to be discussed during the hiring process
- Biggest perk is to see your data and strategies come to life, experience growth internally and of your partners
Questions about this job?
Team Leader & Recruitment Consultant Senior Digital