Deputy Manager, Marketing Analytics | Tech-Driven Media Company | Video on Demand, Mobile Advertising, OTT | Singapore-based
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you a tech-savvy, ambitious data leader who can be the go-to person for all analytics requests?
- Are you someone who has an experience in customer and/or digital marketing analytics?
- Are you someone who can lead a project from ideation to execution?
- Are you a data leader who looks forward to building and managing a data team?
Sounds like you? Then read on, this is for you!
Your new employer: A versatile media hub that pioneered the access to mobile video streaming!
This global organization has been a pioneer in mobile video since 2008, they fascinated the world by offering mobile streaming content on 2G devices. This media company is comprised by 500 humble techy employees worldwide across their offices in USA, Singapore, Canada, China, India, Indonesia, Malaysia and UAE.
As part of their mission to entertain a billion people across the globe, they launched their video on demand, premium OTT platform in 2015. It offers high quality, popular, localized video content offered in multiple languages for consumers across 16 emerging markets.
The core focus of the organization is to improve customer experience by utilizing deep data algorithms to provide a personalized viewing experience. Today, this company has presence in more than 25+ countries, entertaining consumers in 65+ languages, 25+ genres, and work with more than 300+ content partners.
The Role: Senior Consultant, Data and Technology
Due to the continuous growth of the organization, they need you right now! As the Deputy Manager – Marketing Analytics, you will be responsible to set up the key marketing analytics projects related to the business.
- Architect of any new project and drive the changes related to existing projects.
- Champion the various other data analytics projects that can help in understanding customers and various patterns that can help in boosting the sales and engagement.
- Own end-to-end Digital marketing daily reporting, metrics, and its operations, improve the existing codes to deliver efficiency.
- Drive the customer segmentation logic and user bases for paid retargeting that will help in scaling the AVOD users and subscribers.
- Understand the analytics requirements of Digital Marketing Team and be the go-to person for all analytics requests.
- Analyze the existing data sources, merge multiple data sources in Big Query/R and Python and create reports that help the Digital marketing team to take daily decisions.
- Work on ad hoc digital marketing analytics request on deriving key customer insights.
- Set up the way forward marketing analytics and other green field projects.
- Mentor and guide a team of 1- 2 members.
What’s needed from you?
- 4-6 years of hands-on experience with R or Python and SQL/Big Query
- Experience in customer analytics and/or Digital Marketing Analytics
- Deep technical understanding of the data and systems requirements
- Experienced in data analysis and visualization tools like Tableau or any other tool
What would make you stand out?
- Experience in implementing statistical concepts of regression/classification and clustering in a B2C environment to optimize LTV through segmentation
- Have worked in a client-facing role and/or worked in a collaborative team environment
Is this something you’ve been waiting for? Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Apply now!
Questions about this job?
Team Leader & Recruitment Consultant Senior Digital