Digital Account Manager | Digital Marketing , SEM, Social, Influencer, Content, Video , Programmatic | Singapore | SGD 6,500 monthly
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you a go-to expert for full-range, top-level digital marketing solutions?
- Have the skill & drive to move your career to the next level?
- Looking to be part of the pioneer team in the Singapore office?
Ticking all the boxes so far? Then you're exactly who we're looking for!!
Your Next Employer: Multi-awarded leading digital agency with a strong presence in APAC and China Market
Established in 1996, this company is committed to empowering brand owners on their digital journey to achieve ambitious business goals and to acquire, retain, and grow customers via top-of-the-line cross-channel marketing solutions.
Want to enter the China market? As the official Douyin Authorized Reseller, their local China experts are familiar with China's online advertising and social media platforms helping clients reach China's 800+ million internet users.
With Google Premier partner, Yahoo Search Marketing Gold authorized reseller, Facebook partner, Line Partner, Yandex Authorized Agency, & Criteo partner under their title, they have received premier support, official training, strategy consultations, and recognitions for superb online advertising service.
Servicing 2500+ clients across the APAC region with their solution covering industries such as eCommerce, Gaming, Education, IT, FMCG, Beauty & Health. As they continue to expand their footprint in the APAC region, they are now seeking a proven sales leader to further accelerate their growth in the market.
Your new job: Digital Account Executive/Manager | SEM, Social, Display, Content, Video, & Programmatic
You will be reporting directly to the CEO, you will mainly be responsible for the Singapore office. They are considering someone that can be someone that can grow into becoming a manager.
- Responsible for campaign monitoring & optimization, providing suggestions to clients – to strive for client satisfaction and good campaign results
- Coordinate with various departments/ vendors – for example, designers and tech team in the production of online marketing materials such as banners, Facebook app, mini webpage development
- Client servicing/ Account servicing: handle client inquiries about the existing campaign through phone, email, and meeting
What we need from you:
- 3-5 years of digital marketing experience
- Understand and Passionate about digital marketing – search engine marketing, social media marketing, programmatic and/or web publishing markets
- Experience and understanding of performance marketing & web analytic metrics will be an advantage
- Strong PC skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Chinese Word Processing
- Strong command of verbal and written communication in English
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Good organization, project management, and interpersonal skills
- Detail-minded, self-motivated, able to work under pressure and in a fast-pacing environment
- Fresh graduates are welcome, or experienced candidates will be considered as Senior Digital Performance Executive
Is this something you've been waiting for and you're ready to take the next step in your career?
Then apply now or send your CV to email@example.com
Or contact me via WhatsApp at +65 8407 6314