Digital Account Manager | Mobile Content & Mobile Apps | Salary up to 72,000 SGD+ per year
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- If you are looking for opportunities to bring to the next level.
- If you are looking for a new environment where you can make a difference, where you can capitalize on your knowledge in Display and Video advertising (mobile campaigns).
…Then this opportunity might be for you.
The company: Leaders in performance-based mobile industry
The APAC region is a driving force of mobile connection and subscriber growth, accounting for an estimated 1.4 billion new connections between 2013 and 2017. The company in regards is seeking to tap into these new opportunities as for its objective is to create order in the chaos in the mobile advertising world.
Founded more than 5 years ago in Europe, their ambition is to be the leaders in the performance-based mobile industry across the globe.
With an international team of mobile experts, their main specialization are Mobile Display and Video Advertising, providing support from strategy to implementation to optimization.
The Singapore office has a vibrant, collaborative, cross functional atmosphere and it is definitely a place where you can growth not only personally, but also professionally.
The company is in expansion and it is currently looking for a customer focus talent to be part of their team as an Account Manager.
The role: Client Oriented – Account Manager
The Account manager will contribute to the key growth initiatives in the Asian mobile advertisement landscape focusing on clients in the exciting world of performance-based advertising. You will take care of the complete value chain for promoting mobile campaigns like games and building up and expanding partnerships. The verticals you will work with are “mobile content” and “app installs”. In this role, you will get the opportunity to grow with the company.
To be successful and fit in, you must:
- Be proactive, have entrepreneurial spirit, have passion for Mobile Advertising and strong analytical skills.
- You have a keen interest in technology and are up on current events
- Flexible in working hours due to the international environment
What they offer:
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible working hours.
- Employee referral program trips to Amsterdam.
- Team building events every quarter.
- Boot camp.
- Friday beers.
Questions about this job?
Team Leader & Recruitment Consultant Senior Digital