Digital and Social Strategy Director for an Agency | Regional, hands-on leadership role | Salary SGD 120k and up
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Have you established your mark within the whole landscape of digital and social media best practices?
- Hands-on with digital and social strategies, managed to stay on top of tech developments?
- Are you ready to take on a leadership role to replicate yourself and leave a legacy of competent your breeds in digital marketing?
- Strong Asia market exposure, with growing in-depth knowledge of China market?
Then this might be the right opportunity for you. Let us know what your thoughts are!
Company: Fast-growing communication agency with HQ in SG, bagging awards this year
It all starts with the right values. This companies is on point about being defined around Respect, Integrity, Creativity and Enterprise. These things guide them to be the core of what, how and why they deal with colleagues, clients, partners and everyone else in a certain manner. They also invest and value talent, and provide the right place to hone them to highest potential as they are exposed in this type of value-centered environment.
The Role – Social and Digital Strategy Director.
As a newly created role, the agency aims to expand its offerings in solutions and that is competence in overall digital marketing. They provide consultancy towards digital transformation, marketing and communications. This person will spearhead the overall leadership within this area to ensure that the company and its teammembers will be apt to work hand-in-hand on the success of everyone.
- Leading development of compelling digital and social program strategies and plans, providing oversight and guidance to the team in executing these programs effectively, and ensuring integration across client service functions and the broader business
- You will provide senior counsel across Digital & Social clients, providing strategic account planning and advice
- Overseeing the work of the client facing teams to ensure a high standard of quality across account deliverables and superior client service, always with an eye to driving the satisfaction that supports client retention and growth
- Managing efficient operations of the Digital & Social team, including accurate and timely financial forecasting for all D&S projects, managing resourcing, capacity and effective utilization of all team members, managing the new business pipeline, and ensuring administrative and operational excellence from the team
- Function as brand steward across all social platforms. (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Snapchat, WeChat, Weibo, LINE, etc.)
- Develop, execute and maintain process workflows that effectively brief creative resources on storytelling focus and asset needs and ensure consistent execution and delivery of social marketing campaigns with creative and client service teams.
- Participating in the leadership team as a senior leader and manager in the business
- Contributing to regional network initiatives and knowledge sharing for the Digital and Social practice
- Development of game changing new business opportunities by identifying opportunities for organic growth, responding to new opportunities via external briefs and cross-practice identified opportunities, and leading proposals and pitches
- Creating and managing the Digital & Social service offering, including measurement and insight tools, product and tool development, marketing collateral development, CRM sales training, and integration with the regional service offering
- Motivating, guiding and managing your direct reports and colleagues to build a highly engaged and productive team As a senior member of the firm, your remit will also involve making wider contributions to the agency overall. This will include leading and supporting cross-office initiatives in respect to marketing, business development, strategy, staff development and culture.
- Extensive experience working in a top-class international comms agency at senior management level
- Detailed and strategically led knowledge of digital and social channels in each major country in the Asian region
- Understanding of the breadth of services across the integrated PR & communications service mix
- Senior expertise in all areas of digital comms, technologies and social platforms
- Excellent influencer with natural authority; able to build strong trusted relationships
- Passion for driving new business and a strong track record in this space
What they offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Variable pay depending on performance
- An opportunity to lead, inspire and grow a dynamic team of individuals and drive an award-winning agency’s digital vision.
- Embrace and enjoy an outstanding environment that encourages innovation
- Learning from the best specialists.
- Working with international brands.