Digital Data Planner for an Agency, Consumer Tech Product | Consumer Data-driven Marketing | SEA Region
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you ready to go big across Southeast Asia?
- Are you nitty-gritty about Consumer Data-driven Marketing, all marketing efforts must be supported by carefully analyzed data?
- Do you deeply believe that data is the key factor that should drive execution, engagement and conversion?
- In order to drive sales and personalized communication, everything must first come from data analytics?
Then this could be the big opportunity you have long been prepared to take!
Company: Bringing ideas to life. Limitless.
This advertising agency is a publicly listed company and has been around for over 4 decades with business partners, and we say business partners because that’s how they manage to forge great relationships with their clients, for long years too by looking after others like they do for their own. Delivering successful marketing campaigns either or/and combining online offline, ATL and BTL channels.
With Singapore office being their hub for their Southeast Asia and Pacific Region, the company currently has a team of over 50 making sure that the brands they manage are able to grow in revenue through their marketing and communication efforts.
Getting people to move, seamlessly.
If it does not lead to action, impactful engagement, then it is simply ineffective. This agency has the right approach to delivering communications and marketing solutions by creating multi-variate strategies, creative solutions, integrated marketing and communications, providing the right digital experience that best represents the brand and what it is about.
They are a silent name behind big players. They combine a professional approach to getting things done. Do what you do best, create strategies and be a part of a collaborative team who instils discipline to see through goals. This family is decisive, a go-getter and resembles a spirit of success and great relationships in everything they do. All these things are not easy but they provide strong leadership to put together a venue and environment for dreams to come to life, and you have got to work for it.
They are only as serious as you are. Does it sound like a place for you? It’s not for everyone. Otherwise, everybody is on top. But you will be an even better professional and you will take pride of your work, and your colleagues and partners. That’s the type of family they have, they support each other to keep growing.
The Role; Data Planner:
Consumer Data-driven Marketing
- Holistic data marketing solution(insight analytics & planning) based on consumer journey profiling including CRM, Web analytics, digital media channel & data
- Creation of CDM (Consumer Data-driven Marketing) strategy across SEA regional level, and CDM strategy planning
- Help agency client build monthly report for the company regional CEO
- Provide adhoc reports yearly, bi-annually and quarterly to help the client build a strategy and communication deck.
- Assist in CRM campaigns, dotcom, digital media and data insights
Consumer data-driven innovation project management
- Data partnership project management (Co-CDM campaign planning based on Client & Partner data matching)
- Client & Partner data insight analytics and campaign scenario development
- Detail level user profile
- Help build campaign strategy
Consumer date-driven marketing campaign planning
- CDM campaign planning based on holistic data analytics (CRM/Web analytics/Digital media)
- Target audience identification, consumer journey profiling, contact strategy (including channel strategy)
- Digital marketing campaign planning – analyze existing data about customer, CRM data, dotcom, web analytics, digital media execution data
- Identify right target audience, campaign planning
- Analyze user profile and build insight
Overall data analytics
- Analytics experience to identify Consumer Decision Journey insight based on the data points (CRM/Web/Media)
- Insight should be the level to take marketing with
- Practical analytics skills & experience is strongly recommendable (CRM or Web or Digital media)
Campaign Planning & Operation
- Digital campaign planning & Operation experience covering CRM / Dotcom personalization / Digital media (GG/FB or other display network)
- Should be able to build up
- Campaign performance analysis report in user level
Data Illustration & Presentation Skills
- Data visualization by using PPT (Top level communication)
- Simple & Clear story telling from data insight to marketing planning
- Client facing and task managing experience
- Client consulting experience
What they offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Mobile reimbursements depending on job grade
- Insurance and Group Hospitalization and Surgical Insurance
- Increase in variation to be discussed during the hiring process
- Biggest perk is to see your data and strategies come to life, experience growth internally and of your partners