Digital Marketing Consultant for Sales | Tweet, like, share, and engage and be part of the top white hat SEO agency with cutting edge performance and digital marketing in Singapore! | Up to SGD 48,000 per year
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you tech and digital savvy, up to date with social and digital trends?
- Do you enjoy being a consultant identifying needs and solutions, creating strategies, and optimizing digital reach and potential for businesses and clients?
- Have an adventurous and confident personality who enjoys closing deals, engaging with new people, and takes interests on dynamic everyday challenges?
Then breakthrough and be part of this award-winning SEO company as a Digital Marketing Consultant!
Be loud and proud with the industry’s best!
As one of Singapore’s first digital marketing agencies based on strong white hat SEO foundations, this company takes pride of their solid and cutting-edge services – servicing over 1000 SME & MNC clients, with over 500 active clients. They are the only ones to offer the industry’s best 24/7 real-time client reporting system which allows you to track your SEO progress at any point of time!
With a trailblazing personality of a culture, they provide quality service that transcends the rest. What are you waiting for? Come and dominate online with this company’s services using search engine optimisation (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), social media marketing (SMM) and online reputation management (ORM)!
Take pride and help businesses grow!
As the Digital Marketing Consultant for Sales, you would be the front liner and representative of the company in closing deals and providing service by promoting tailor-made solutions to clients based on this agency’s award-winning SEO services.
- This covers working with cross-functional teams to fulfill and provide timely deliverables
- Manage and follow-up on procurement and billing processes to ensure timely invoicing and payments
- Growing and taking care of accounts
Ready to start?
- If you are a graduate with diploma or degree, and could demonstrate knowledge and interest in Digital Marketing methodologies,
- An experiences sales professional with fun, dynamic and go-getter personality, and
- An adventurous, has a pleasing and confident personality, ready to meet new people and overcome challenges,
You would be getting:
- Competitive salary with performance-based commission and incentives
- Company gadgets, and travel allowance (as needed)
- Exposure to big brand campaigns, internal trainings and certifications
- Career stability and growth opportunities with a fun, dynamic and energetic company
Questions about this job?
Team Leader & Recruitment Consultant Senior Digital