Digital Marketing Lead | Demand Generation, Marketing Automation, CRM | Transformation and Innovation
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
Please read further only if..
- You are looking for a career opportunity to drive Digital Marketing Innovation and Transformation for a fast-growing Tech company
- You have experience in Product Marketing, understanding of, or experience with a SaaS go-to-market
- You have demonstrated capability to communicate product positioning in a niche market, successful marketing strategy & execution for customer engagement programs through different marketing activities including social media
- You have experience with marketing automation software, CRM, product enablement and product marketing
- You have strong internal stakeholder management skills
- You are looking for an in-house role
The company: Fast growing company in the RegTech Industry
With HQ in Singapore and structural presence across the globe, this Company is recognized as one of the fastest growing platforms in the RegTech Industry.
The team is driven by a smart, creative and collaborative people, which belief is in inspiring their colleagues and making a real impact through their work and that is one of the reasons why most of the Talents here are still in the Company.
They are in fast expansion and they are currently looking for the Senior Product Marketing Manager. In this role, you will have the chance to own the global product marketing strategy for an evolving technology-driven business and to manage two key roles namely Digital and Events marketing.
The role: Digital Marketing Lead (Senior Product Manager)
The Digital Marketing Lead (Senior Product Manager) will develop creative and effective customer engagement programs. The ideal candidate thrives on and has the aptitude to develop forward-thinking, high impact and quick to go-to-market initiatives with strong communication skills to build a community of customer advocates.
You will be able to:
- Develop a deep understanding of the product and customer profile and behaviour to guide strategy
- Develop and drive end-to-end customer communications program to ensure ongoing engagement with existing customers, onboarding of new customers and acquiring new customers
- Communicate new product features, use cases and opportunities to new and existing customers to drive conversion and retention
- Manage social media presence, campaigns, and day-to-day activities, including online advocacy and community-outreach efforts in LinkedIn.
- Produce landing pages, blog posts, sales materials, training content and website updates to communicate product content and new product releases
- Produce customer case studies, use cases and stories that appeal to our target personas
- Learn and document use cases and journeys that help our customers succeed
- Help develop, contribute “How to” guides and tutorials that help onboard, motivate and engage customers
- Manage and measure go-to-market activities and monitor trends and effectiveness of social media programs to maximize results.
- Manage and work closely with the Digital Marketing Manager and Events Manager to drive the global product marketing strategy
- Support other marketing activities as required
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in Product Marketing. Understanding of, or experience with a SaaS go-to-market and business model preferred
- BA/BS degree from an accredited University
- Demonstrated capability to communicate product positioning in a niche market
- Demonstrated successful marketing strategy & execution for customer engagement programs through different marketing activities including social media
- Capable of taking on brand new projects, creating project plans, project manage other team members as needed and making stuff happen
- Proven experience with marketing automation software, CRM, product enablement and product marketing
- Experience producing sales enablement content with demonstrated examples
- Ability to produce high impact and quality content including blogs, customer stories, videos, landing pages and long-form content
- Analytical and data-driven, with the ability to clearly measure the impact of your work
- Ideally, have experience in a high-growth startup
- Team management experience preferred
- Have excellent communication skills and written / verbal English language skills
- Have excellent stakeholder management skills
- Chance to travel across the region and to the other offices across the globe
- You will have the chance to own the global product marketing strategy for an evolving technology-driven business and to manage two key roles namely Digital and Events marketing.
- Management role.