Digital Marketing Manager | Future Culture Company | Digital Marketing | Paid Ads | Social, Search, Display | Singapore | Up to SGD 90k
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Have you always been a fan of pop-culture from all the latest crazes?
- Do collectibles and lifestyle products give you the most exciting feeling?
- Want to marry in your love for pop-culture and marketing?
Then this job is perfect for you!
Your new employer: Unique Future Culture Retail Company
Started in Singapore during 2012, your new company was determined to turn extraordinary ideas into reality! They design and manufacture collectibles and lifestyle products for world-renowned artists and global entertainment brands like Hasbro, Sesame Workshop, Toei Animation, and Warner Bros, just to name a few. With persistence and a supercharged attitude, their products were able to reach 60 – 80 countries.
With a mission to phygitally supercharge future culture, they have created an integrated platform to empower future pop-culture brands. It comes to no surprise they were able to garner awards such as Best Portfolio in the Room, Brand of the Year, and Most Promising Start-Up.
Exciting, right? Keep scrolling!
Your new job: Digital Marketing Manager | Google Analytics | Adwords | Facebook Ads | MailChimp | Shoelace | Later | Klaviyo
Your new company is looking for someone to lead their Digital Marketing Strategy. In this position, you'll be responsible for managing, testing and scaling a variety of digital marketing channels. Your responsibilities will also include optimising our marketing funnel to improve conversions and reduce acquisition costs.
But above all else, if you have a “can-do” attitude and always finds a way to make things work, then this is the right job for you!
- Managing the overall digital marketing experience on the website, proactively analysing page level performance, and making recommendations to ensure maximum revenue generation and customer satisfaction.
- Creating acquisition for email marketing campaigns through different touchpoints and building the customer database
- Managing digital marketing campaigns to maximize engagement online and ROI
- Working with content team for the development of social media assets, such as social media tiles, videos, blogs; copywriting for online and social media content to adhere to social media channel best practices
- Driving the social media advertising strategy across various channels – LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook & Instagram
- Developing and implementing effective Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) strategies for the improvement of organic traffic, search ranking and ROI optimisation
- Managing the budget allocated to digital marketing campaigns, and ensure they are delivered on time and on budget
- Reporting on monthly performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assessing performance against goals
- Implementing proper tracking for content activation across multiple channels
- Managing paid-per-click campaign execution, including paying for display Ads and paid search campaigns, to drive traffic to the site and increase conversions with agencies
What we would like you to bring:
- At least 5 years of experience in digital marketing performance across all areas.
- Interest in pop culture, technology, and trends
- Hands-on experience in SEO, SEM, Social Media, Content Marketing, Google Analytics
- Proven success in campaigns generation and/or optimisation that improved ROI
- Strong data analytical skills, passion in experimentation and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of ad buying across Facebook, AdWords and other platforms
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Knowledge with MailChimp, Shoelace, Later, Klaviyo app is a plus
What they offer:
- Competitive salary up to SGD 7500 monthly
- A very passionate and supportive team
- Opportunity to work in a diverse and inclusive office with people who care deeply about their team
Are you up for this new challenge?
Then apply now or directly send your resume to email@example.com