Digital Marketing Manager | Inhouse Role for a Tech company | 78,000+ SGD
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
Please read further only if..
- You are looking for a career opportunity to drive Digital Marketing Innovation and Transformation for a fast-growing Tech company.
- You have experience leading and managing Display Advertising Campaigns, Social Media Campaigns, SEO/SEM, marketing database, and email.
- You have proven experience with marketing automation software (e.g Autopilothq, Marketo, Eloqua), CRM (Salesforce), product enablement and digital marketing
- You are highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Have to be Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and measurement
- You are looking for an in-house role
The company: Fast growing company in the RegTech Industry
With HQ in Singapore and structural presence across the globe, this Company is recognized as one of the fastest growing platforms in the RegTech Industry.
The team is driven by a smart, creative and collaborative people, which belief is in inspiring their colleagues and making a real impact through their work and that is one of the reasons why most of the Talents here are still in the Company.
They are in fast expansion and they are currently looking for a passionate hands-on Digital Marketing Manager. This career opportunity of a lifetime offers autonomy, development opportunities to shape their marketing role within the business and the chance to own the global digital marketing strategy for an evolving technology-driven business.
The role: Digital Marketing Lead (Senior Product Manager)
The Digital Marketing Manager will help the company to advance, develop, implement, track and optimize our demand generation initiatives through marketing automation and acquisition through paid and organic channels.
You will be able to:
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including marketing automation, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to develop technology-driven processes to drive inter-department operational efficiencies across all touch points of customer engagement
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Support other marketing activities as required
- Bachelor or Master degree in marketing or related field
- At least 3-5 years of working experience as a Digital Marketing Manager
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Proven experience with marketing automation software (e.g Autopilothq, Marketo, Eloqua), CRM (Salesforce), product enablement and digital marketing
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience with A/B experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., Adroll)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and measurement
- Salary Max is 78,000 SGD+ per annum (highly depending on experience)
- Chance to travel across the region and to the other offices across the globe
- You will have the chance to have autonomy, development opportunities to shape their marketing role within the business
- You will have the chance to own the global digital marketing strategy for an evolving technology-driven business.
Questions about this job?
Team Leader & Recruitment Consultant Senior Digital