Digital Marketing Strategist | Account Manager | Integrated Marketing | Singapore | max SGD 96000+
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you a creative, analytical digital marketer with great client-facing skills?
- Do you like strategizing for integrated marketing campaigns?
- An expert on the field with 5-7 years’ work experience
Your Next Family: A Multinational Solutions Expert in Digital Marketing
This company belongs to one of the biggest interactive agencies in the world. Their main recipe for making their mark in the industry—technology, media and creativity.
With more than 2,000 employees worldwide, it is no surprise that they are achieving a speedy growth in Singapore and within the region—a microcosm of what they have been doing in the past decades.
They are consistently part of the annual Agency A-List and picked up massive creative awards too. With the services they provide including advertising & branding from end-to-end strategist, planning and implementation for marketing integration, this agency is able to consistently stay on top of the game.
Truly, to be a part of this family will open you to new possibilities.
The Role: Digital Marketing Strategist | Account Manager
- Interact with clients, clarify goals, develop strategy, and work with our Operations team to execute
- Manage search engine marketing, analytics and web development projects for our clients through planning, execution, management, and analysis.
- Management of assigned client relationships, including retention and growth of accounts
- Creation, execution, and management of online marketing strategy
- Utilization of background in analytics to extract insights from campaign and website traffic data, identify relevant trends, and provide well-developed proactive recommendations to enhance and exceed overall client marketing goals and objectives
- Generate and present campaign performance reports for the clients, including the ability to recognize and correct any data irregularities
- Evaluate client websites, with a focus on understanding their online goals and objectives
- Develop paid search campaign strategy including campaign structure, keywords, and advertising copy according to search engine specifications and guidelines, while meeting the clients’ objectives on key performance indicators
- Interpret client requests and translate those requests into action
- In coordination with the Associate Director, lead the development of existing and new business opportunities, managing the overall strategic direction of client businesses and programs
- Coordinate with team members across South-East Asia to plan and deliver marketing and advertising strategies for local markets
- Draft briefs/proposals and closely worked with creative teams, events team and third party vendors to deliver jobs in accordance with client’s objectives.
- End to end management of a range of simultaneous multi-channel print, online, direct marketing, ATL/BTL integrated campaigns, website development from point of client briefing, through strategy, and final delivery.
- Devise and deliver pitch presentations/proposals for new projects and prospective clients
- Combine market data, qualitative research and product knowledge within a brief to enable the creative team to produce innovative creative that will reach consumers.
- Gaining a comprehensive context for advertising strategies by analyzing a wide range of information in great detail, including demographics, socio-economics and the market for the client's product and market share;
- Liaising with clients to identify specific business problems and develop ideas;
- Research and recommend new digital asset coordination best practices and new tools
- Meeting the client to learn the background of the brand and advising on possible approaches to the target market;
- Presenting conclusions and ideas to clients and other agency staff;
- Creative & Innovative thinking
- 5-7 years of professional experience in digital marketing
- Working experience with Paid Search (PPC), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO), Website Development Project Management, and/or Content Management Systems (CMS) as part of an overall online marketing strategy
- Experience with Google Analytics, certification preferred
- Knowledge in Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Integrated Marketing
- Strategic, proactive, and creative thinking – always focusing on innovative, measurable client solutions
- Problem solving skills
- Technical Skills: Advanced MS EXCEL, Data Analysis and Power Point skills
- Strong detail orientation and ability to manage work across a variety of accounts simultaneously
- Strong desire to learn and stay on top of industry trends and developments
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication (English)
- Adept organizational skills Resourceful Ability to multi-task and prioritize; must be able to meet tight deadlines for multiples projects
- Flexible and able to thrive in a fast-paced, high pressure, deadline oriented environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications including MS Excel, Word, and Outlook
What is being offered?
- Salary from SGD 5,000 up to SGD 8,000 +
- Be empowered by providing a world of innovations in ideas and solutions
- Immerse in the world of Technology together with human creativity
- Be guided by a people-centred leader and a team of experts with high work-ethic in an environment that will boost your morale and help you increase your self-esteem professionally and as a person in general
Questions about this job?
Team Leader & Recruitment Consultant Senior Digital