Digital Media Manager for a Global Digital Media Agency | Ambitious Digital Marketing Professional, Singapore-based | Salary up to SGD 4,200 per month
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you confident in your general digital media planning an buying skills?
- Responsible in dealing with clients, media owners/publishers and internal departments to strategize for a kickass digital media plan across social, mobile, search, programmatic?
- Have a at least 1 year supervisory or managerial experience?
Then this might be the right opportunity for you. Let us know what your thoughts are!
Company: Moving at speed, market leader across the globe
Making it possible to be more connected now than ever, this global media agency offers dynamic solutions to its clients, providing agile and smart data to keep up and beat the speed of today’s ever-changing consumers.
Being on top of the game means constantly investing in people, programs, systems, technology and processes. This agency has earned decades of top reputation in getting the job done and doing it well every single time. This organization has no room for mediocrity.
The Role – Digital Manager.
As a digital media manager you are jack of all trades and mastering everything. You breathe digital touchpoints that makes everything come to life. You know your words and numbers, your audience, the right card to pull for an effective branding and performance marketing strategy. You are an A-player, a very competitive and highly responsible individual.
- Managing the creation of a full digital media strategy based on client’s brief across their paid, owned, earned and shared assets
- A full understanding to the end-to-end process of developing a digital media schedule right down to ad ops.
- Actively advocating innovations and new business growth across key business units
- Owning all creation/updates/changes/execution/trafficking/optimization/reporting of all digital plans
- (including but not limited to social media, search, etc.)
- Develop a holistic search (that includes paid and organic) strategy in addition to creating ad copies and keyword
- Overseeing growth in digital knowledge within internal stakeholders as well as with clients
- Fostering strong relationships with clients, media partners, internal stakeholders, and vendors
- Analyzes digital metrics and provides campaign interim (where applicable), and post report to clients while recommending optimization tactics and strategies to improve media performance and/or future campaigns.
- Where required, performs other duties and projects as assigned.
An Ideal Candidate:
- A minimum 3 of digital media planning experience which include at least 1 year of continuous (non-interrupted) experience in a supervisory and/or assistant managerial role. Candidate must be able to plan and execute digital media campaigns that include (but not limited to) social media (self-serving experience ideal), search, mobile, programmatic, etc.
- Have independently strategize and manage full digital campaigns for the Singapore, and where ideal, regional market.
- Have close working relationships with local reps of all major international and local media owners/publishers and third party vendors that include (but not limited to) Google, Yahoo, SPH, Facebook, IAS, Sizmek, MOAT, DoubleClick, Marin, Kenshoo, etc.
- Have strong knowledge in leveraging information off of market intelligence tools and services from (but not limited to) Nielsen, ComScore, eMarketer, WARC, etc.
- Have at least a minimum 1 continuous (non-interrupted) year of hands-on (e.g. trafficking, reporting, optimization, bid management, etc.) experience working with third party campaign tracking/management platforms that include (but not limited to) Sizmek, DoubleClick, Marin, Kenshoo
What do they Offer?:
- Yearly salary up to SGD 52,400k max/year
- Insurance, dental, mobile allowance
- Strong collaborative work across other departments within the agency, work with the biggest names in the industry, therefore managing bigger budgets
- Work in a positive and vibrant office, who speaks their core values in everything they do – FEARLESSNESS, INTEGRITY, and PASSION