Digital Media Planner | Media Planning & Buying | Adwords, Google Products, DV360 | Singapore-based
- Do you want to be part of the growth of big global brands?
- Do you want to work in one of the biggest agency networks in Asia?
- Do you want to have access to big corporations as clients therefore big campaign budgets?
- Are you at a stage in your career where you want to leave a footprint in the advertising world?
Then this could be the big opportunity you have long been prepared to take!
Your new employer: Integrated Advertising & Communications Powerhouse
Your new employer is a well-respected advertising agency that is powered by a whole network of advertising agencies that provides solutions and services in digital, advertising, communications, PR, events, media, research and more. Through the strength of the group, they empower various global brands to reach, engage and capture the sentiments of their audiences.
For over 100 years, they have been challenging the advertising space and sparring with clients to groom and grow a long-term and generation-to-generation partnerships. Emerging strong, successful and humane, this well-reputed organization has been known quite well to take care of its people as they believe this is the only way to innovate—together.
Your New Job: Digital Media Planner | Media Planning & Buying | Adwords, Google Products, DV360
Work together with a young team of passionate, hard-working individuals, you are in it for a long ride to work side by side across the agency network’s brilliant minds and passionate vigour in the advertising world. You will get the chance to produce regional to global work and continue to foster a successful and respectful relationships with your team, clients and partners. It’s a major thing to deliver to the needs of the business and it is a completely similar game to fulfil the growth and development aims of its team members. Therefore in leveraging on cross-markets and cross-teams collaboration and shared learning across various subject matter expertise, the culture of the company keeps getting stronger over the years
You will report to the Client Engagement Director who leads Media Strategy and be a part of a team of Media practitioners. Be in close collaboration with regional and local creative, media and finance colleagues is vital to successful marketing programmes.
What will you do?
As the new Digital Media Planner | Media Planning & Buying | Adwords, Google Products, DV360; you will own campaign performance, managing key strategic clients in the region.
You will be responsible to support the Client Engagement Director in digital media planning and buying for clients, including:
- Manage client relationship through the campaign life cycle: from requirement gathering and campaign scoping & planning through to execution and reporting
- Develop media strategy, channel/ platform recommendations and prepare the detailed media plan
- Working closely with other senior members of the team to create media strategies to achieve client’s performance marketing goals using search, paid social, programmatic and other media channels
- Negotiate with media owners for better rates and value adds
- Book ads – both managed service and self-service across various platforms
- Collaborate with all media owners and internal teams to ensure all deliverables are met/launched on time and optimized throughout the campaign duration
- Maintain accurate, accessible and organized documentation
- Engage clients on day-to-day operations, media trend updates and various campaign reports on local/regional/global levels
- Weekly digital reporting, end of campaign reporting and reconciliation of final costs for finance billings
- Responsible for the creation and delivery of key presentations for the clients
What do we need from you?
As a Digital Media Planner, you are a driven individual who is not afraid of aggressive deadlines and can work autonomously. Someone who has exceptional attention to detail, coupled with excellent organizational skills. A person of analytical mindset, someone who can easily identify & explain variance from targets
- 2 -3 years of Digital Media Planning experience
- Hands-on Performance Marketing experience
- Understand digital media across multiple channels
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients, suppliers and internal teams
- Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- Ability to operate in line with Manager’s instructions autonomously with little supervision
- Strong project management skills: This means you will be able to organise and prioritise tasks and work under tight timelines and communicate early enough if you need additional support or resources
Is this going to be your next job?
Take the step and let us hear from you! Apply immediately via the application button below, send your CV and motivation to email@example.com. Or contact me via WhatsApp at +65 8510 6942.