Digital Merchandising Manager for Global Gaming Company | Ecommerce | SEO | Earn up to 8000 SGD | Singapore based
- Are you passionate about sports?
- Do you want to work on the brand side?
- Want to showcase your digital marketing skills?
Read on, this opportunity might be for you!
Your new Employer: Humble beginnings, empowering athletes to be great, enabling everyone to move
This company has thousands of stores globally, creating its innovative products through strong research and development to cater to the ever-changing needs of people living active lives.
A global family that genuinely values growth as they pay close attention to resilience and ability to adapt to demanding and fast-paced environments. Just like in sports, where you are constantly on your toes while maintaining laser-focus attention within the current activity, this company is seeking to only hire first for your vitality before your technical ability.
Your new Job: Digital Merchandising Manager
CUSTOMER ACQUISITION ( Drive traffic)
- Grow organic traffic for the brand
- SEO keyword research (define the relevant keywords for the designated sport and follow its performance)
- Identify sports advice based on highly searched queries linked to the client's sport.
- Optimize keyword rankings for the client's sport (e.g. meta titles & descriptions, FAQ), SEM, and Paid Social & Affiliate.
- Coordinate and propose content calendars for the team.
- Identify the right affiliate partners for the designated sport.
WEB MERCHANDISING ( Convert traffic into sales)
- Ensure sports products are published online
- Build the categorization (tree structure) for local offers
- Ensure the internal and external search relevancy of products search and category filters
- Regularly conduct e-SCF on my categories/families to improve them
- Monitor the sales conversion
CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT- Build a long-term relationship with my sports users
- Coordinate with the sports community with a monthly newsletter.
- Come up with a purchase strategy.
- Drive online sales through push notifications and emails.
- Tactfully engage with costumers' concerns
What do we need from you?
- Previous experience of leading a team
- Flexible and Adaptable
- Influential Communication Skills and Presentation Skills
- In tune with the latest trends in the sports industry
- Proficient in tools such as SPID, Tesseract, Sphere, Algolia, PIXL, Contentful
- Analyze the user journey and the business of your sports universe with Google Analytics and ContentSquare
- Is able to conduct keyword research and is able optimize SEO strategy.
Does this sound like your new job?
Then apply now by using the apply button or sending your resume to email@example.com