Digital Strategist to a young full-service digital agency, work with B2B and B2C clients
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you able to independently manage clients and strategize for marketing with decision makers?
- Are you ready to set the strategic direction of each campaign and help drive the business of the agency?
- Are you confident to take the lead in helping to connect the dots between the complex needs, wants, desires of clients and their business, brand and marketing goals?
- Do you take pride in helping clients solve their complex business and marketing problems, and importantly using digital marketing and technologies?
- Lastly, you do not mind getting your hands dirty and dip yourself into execution work when need arises?
Then this might be the right opportunity for you. Let us know what your thoughts are!
Company: Multi-awarded technology-powered agency, focusing on creative innovations and digital expertise
With the help of technology and some of the best minds, this agency transforms ideas into results and new realities. As a member of one of the most successful PR groups in Asia, the agency is equipped in transcending communications to a whole new level, enabling themselves to become truly a full service digital marketing agency.
Delivering outstanding campaign results, numbers game, measuring every single move
- Bachelor Degree in Business Management / Marketing with at least 4-5 years' experience in a strategy or planner role for a digital or marketing agency
- Solid understanding of traditional and digital marketing and some knowledge of how businesses work, for both B2B and B2C. Experience in identifying target audience, developing and executing digital campaigns.
- In-depth knowledge of how an agency function, agency business model, profit model.
- Solid working knowledge of the various digital marketing strategies and tactics including, SEO, SEM, growth hacking tactics, programmatic media, content marketing, content syndication, social media, and etc. Have led campaigns from concept to execution, measurement and optimisation.
- Understanding of analytics and how to translate data into information and actionable insights for clients. Experience in Google Analytics and any other web analytics tools is preferred.
- Research to identify digital and marketing trends and insights, and possess data-driven skills to analyse and develop useful reports and recommendations.
- Knowledge and experience in social listening tools and reporting will be an added advantage.
- Strong organizational skill. Confident and conscientious personality.
- Meticulous, proactive and dynamic with ability to work independently.
- Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic multi-cultural environment is essential.
- A positive team player with initiative. A fast learner and also not be afraid to learn new things.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Passion for all things digital and marketing.
- Willingness to work with a lean foundation team and grow with the company.
- Well organised and proactive with excellent attention to detail.
- Effective verbal and written communicator and excellent presenter to both internal and external stakeholders.
Ability to multi-task and prioritise work effectively under minimum supervision, in a fast pace environment.
What they offer:
- Competitive package depending on level of experience, previous achievements and foreseen potential for growth within the company
- Training and education, with other benefits
- Position yourself for career growth
- Working with some of the best local and international brands, both known and unknown that would disrupt the market
- Experiencing different tools and therefore increasing your own market value.
- Regional career growth opportunities
Questions about this job?
Team Leader & Recruitment Consultant Senior Digital