Director Sales APAC | leading multi-product Ad Tech firm | up to 13k monthly base
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
Do you possess:
- deep universal connections to Agencies?
- strong networks that bridge time & space regionally (SEA & APAC)?
- a lifetimes worth & beyond of people leadership?
- a doctors like understanding of the need of the Programmatic market?
Then regenerate your career and materialize into this great opportunity at an established firm looking to scale to the next level in this part of the multiverse!
Company: leading multi-product Ad Tech firm
This leading Ad Tech company delivers a platform of integrated, cutting-edge digital media solutions and services that work flawlessly across connected devices.
They provide streamlined, transparent connections between advertisers and audiences through a combination of differentiated supply, innovative technology and data-driven insights. They drive ROI for advertisers and publishers, through an end-to-end platform that provides more direct, efficient and effective connections.
h2]The job: Director Sales APAC
This leading multi-product advertising technology company is looking for a seasoned & hands on Director Sales APAC.
- Leading the business development activities for the APAC region
- Proactively identifying and establishing key relationships with prospective clients (direct brands and media agencies)
- Managing, leading & developing a regional sales team
- Strategizing and executing sales action plans
- Consultative sales approach to work closely alongside the account management and operations teams, whilst leading an established sales team
- Being enthusiastic and resourceful in tackling the market and its business leads
The ideal candidate:
- At least 8 years of Sales experience in digital advertising / programmatic
- Solid connections with media agencies & holding companies
- Excellent network with direct clients
- Strong Regional experience especially in South East Asian
- Experience negotiating and executing regional trading agreements
- Experience managing a sales team and the ability to lead from the front
- Deep understanding of digital and programmatic industry
- A keen eye to seek out prospective clients and new business opportunities
- Strong understanding of the technology and trends within the advertising industry
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills.