E-Commerce Senior Associate | Platform side | Marketplaces | Ecom | Marketing | Earn up to 6,000 SGD per month | Singapore Based
- Looking for opportunities to explore the platform side?
- Do you want to be in an environment where you can add value?
- Are you interested in leveling up in your e-commerce career?
Your new Employer: Asia's Largest Commerce Platform
Started in 2013, your new company started with 3 people and has now grown into an international team across 8 cities with 1,000+ employees.
It has become Asia’s biggest provider of omnichannel retail services for online, offline-to-online, and cross-border commerce. It has reached a customer base of 680 million people.
It has since become one of Facebook’s marketing partners and is currently maintaining its presence across Asia.
Your new Job: As The New Ecommerce Senior Associate
Your responsibilities are:
- Campaign creation and management using Salesforce
- Do troubleshooting and fixing data errors/issues
- Provide feedback and optimize processes
- Work with the Head of Marketing
- Build an effective lead generation process to enable revenue growth
- Build communications (landing pages, emails, and more)
- Connect data across tools and systems
- Improve data hygiene and scalable practices to enable accurate targeting and reporting
- Build our campaigns automation program with an emphasis on scalability, team member bandwidth, and effectiveness
- Support internal teams across the entire customer journey, from MQL to SQL
- Support marketing team with weekly reporting and analysis of marketing-related activities and initiatives. Examples are events, tradeshow, webinars, etc.
What do we need from you?
- 3-5 years of relevant marketing and campaign operations experience
- Proficient in SalesForce, Zapier, and Instapage
- Experience in working with marketing tools and/or automation platforms
- Executing campaign operations to support the Marketing organization
- Stakeholder management experience
What would set you apart?
- Experience in working in B2B SaaS organization(s)
- Ability to communicate in Mandarin
- The ability to tackle and create solutions to work issues
- Detail-oriented and accurate
- Enjoys problem-solving and being challenged
Does this sound like your new job?
Then apply now by using the apply button or sending your resume to email@example.com.