E-commerce Senior Executive Account Manager | Multi-awarded Global Wine Company | E-commerce | Brand | Marketplace | Shopee | Lazada | Amazon | Earn up to 5,500 SGD Monthly | Singapore based
- Are you interested in e-commerce like Amazon, Shopee, and/or Lazada?
- Are you looking to move to the brand side?
- Are you interested in working for a global company?
Sounds exactly like what you're looking for? Keep scrolling!
Your new employer: A Global Wine Importer | Number 2 worldwide
Your new employer is a successful global wine and spirits group. Number 2 worldwide, they have one of the most comprehensive portfolios in the industry with 240 premium brands available in over 160 countries.
What is the key to their success? Decentralisation. The structure leads and directs its global organisation from HQ in Paris yet respects the operational autonomy of its affiliates. They focus on developing brand strategy and activations. Their Market Companies implement group strategy and brand strategy at a local level.
Your new job: E-Commerce Account manager
About the role as the e-commerce account manager:
- The role is new and is a growth role
- You will work as an individual contributor working with the sales team
- Handle and run ads on the platform
- Design the E-Commerce commercial strategy and plan
- Propose, manage and allocate respective budgets
- Monitor and generate traffic and sales within Shopee and Lazada
- customer service, content maintenance, order & inventory management across all E
- Orient and manage client expectations as well as costumers
- Deliver a brand message in line with brand standards
- Coach and manage one (1) direct report and take the lead in elevating the digital marketing skillsets within the Off-Trade Sales Team.
What do we need from you?
As the new e-commerce account manager Amazon | Shopee | Lazada | Ecommerce
- Relevant experience in E-Commerce, preferably with experience in managing E-commerce platforms/customers such as Shopee, Lazada, & FoodPanda
- A deep understanding of the local market
- Experience in client–facing
- Strong critical thinking and data analytical skills/capabilities
- Degree holder with formal business qualifications or equivalent
- Experience in digital marketing
- Hit KPIs in line with the sales team
What would set you apart
Attitude and experience that would make you look good
- Experience working with the sales team
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measures
- Must be result orientated, aggressive, committed, and proactive
- Ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- A team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Experience in leading team/people management
Does this sound like your new job?
Then apply now by using the apply button or sending your resume to email@example.com