Enterprise Sales Manager SEA | Direct & Agency Sales | SGD 10k monthly
- Well-versed in the how’s and whys of programmatic?
- Sales Hunter?
- Ever experienced guiding your own clientele for the best results for their brand?
- A master salesperson with a solution based mindset?
- Direct client and Agency network?
Sounding like you're ticking the right boxes so far? Then guess what, you're EXACTLY who we're looking for!
Your Next Employer: An award winning global AdTech company servicing a client portfolio that includes the world's leading agencies, advertisers & brands
This is a company that isn't new to the game but is always bringing fresh ideas to the table. With over 18 years of experience, this company is the only global, independent, and fully integrated advertising platform built for modern marketing. Their unique enterprise technology provides clients with enhanced controls and transparency across their advertising operations including ownership of all data from their campaigns.
To match its reputation, this company has established bases in 26 countries to ensure they meet their clients in as many markets as possible and have steadily been in growth for these offices. They’ve also recently won a Red Dot award in the interface and user experience category for their product platform.
Your Next Role: Enterprise Sales Manager SEA
You add to the team dynamic by being the eyes, ears and mouth for key clients across SEA to ensure optimal relationship maximization. Naturally, this means being savvy in terms of dealing with agencies & direct brands, as well as experience working cross-functionally in operations, account management and pure sales. You will proactively engage prospective clients to understand their business and help them build a plan on how to use the platform to utilize data across channels and enable programmatic media buying as well as rich media solutions.
What will you be doing?
- Execute enterprise strategy in the local market, driving sales & business development activities
- Segment and prioritize local prospective clients in collaboration with the Regional Manager
- Deliver revenue objectives quarterly and annually
- Deliver revenue growth by engaging customers to adopt additional components of full stack technology platform
- Work with Product Marketing to drive market development & client education through marketing, client events and PR activities
- Pipeline management using salesforce.
- Work skillfully, transparently, and show effective leadership in both global and local arena
What's needed from you?
- 4+ years within digital ad sales with an existing track record and impressive approach to managing every touch point in the sales cycle, from prospecting up to closing and after-sales
- Consistent track record of achieving sales objectives and demonstrable planning & forecasting skills
- In depth understanding of digital (IO) and programmatic media buying
- Hunger for hunting – Solid business development & acquisition experience
- Proactive & solutions oriented with the ability to work independently
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels both internally & externally
Is this something you have been waiting for? Are you ready to take the next step in your career? YES? Then contact Kim Maske via E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
For more vacancies, visit: www.finestpeople.com.sg/jobs