Experienced Digital Account Manager Multiscreen Display Marketing | Reach the right audience
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
Please read further if:
- You are passionate about the display market and the Adtech industry.
- You are data and tech savvy.
- You like to learn new technologies.
- You have experience in leading a team of account managers, servicing top Tier regional and local clients.
- You are aiming to be eventually in a Country Manager position
One of the first AdTech companies enabling advertisers reach the right audience
Our client has a leading-edge technology that enables digital advertising campaigns of agencies, publishers and advertisers engage the right audience at the right time and at the right screen. As the pioneers within the industry they have been very successful in targeted advertising across the channels (Video, mobile, social, web, etc.). Almost 40,000 advertisers & publishers are connected and about 6,000 agencies across the globe.
Singapore is one of the 50 countries where they have established an office. Their aim is to help advertisers, agencies and publishers target the right audience. At this moment our client is looking for a Head of Account Management & Business Development who will be responsible for leading and managing a team of 4 and for servicing the key accounts. The next step for this specialist would be to become the Country Manager for Singapore.
The role: “Head of Account Management | Key Accounts | Singapore”
As the Head of Account Management & Business Development, you will be responsible for the biggest key clients in Singapore, recruit and manage a team who sits in Singapore and Malaysia. Eventually, you will be the contact person for the key accounts and give presentations about training, new features and/or other possibilities. They currently are looking for a pro-active person who can look into the client campaigns and signal opportunities for your client to optimize the campaigns.
You will be to:
- Work with all internal stakeholders to ensure the country target is met
- Manage forecast, collection, revenue & pipeline for any Products & Offerings
- Produce business performance reports, which could be on weekly, monthly, or quarterly basis for annual target, revenue, and profits
- Recruit and manage staff, including performance monitoring, and possibly mentoring and training.
- Gain visibility through industry events and professionally represent the company’s customer base
- Work with Sales & Custom Solutions team to identify prospect & pitch for new business opportunity
- Establish direct advertisers relationships
- Establish commercial relationships with key publishers, agencies & advertisers
- Host, present and lead meetings with key decision makers within the industry
- 4-6 years in Client Servicing Role
- You have mentored or managed a team already
- Passionate about problem-solving
- Experience and understanding of the display market.
- Next to communication skills you are data and tech savvy
- Preferably you have managed digital marketing campaigns.
- You are highly motivated and can work independent
- You like to learn new technologies and master this in short periods of time.
- You enjoy meeting people and able to manage or lead discussions during meetings.
What is in for you?
- Competitive Salary in the market.
- Good secondary package.
- Quarterly bonus.
- Training in Singapore, Kuala Lumpur and Bangkok 3-4 times per year.
- Lots of responsibilities and room for own input.
- Being part of an international company with 50 offices across the globe.
- Be the first one to know about leading features within the digital media.