Global Digital PR Director for a Travel Company | Creating Local Global Communication Strategies | Competitive, fun and highly rewarding environment, Singapore-based
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you a champion of glocal communication strategies?
- Do you understand what works in various regions and countries across the world?
- Do you have a global mindset and has the ability to see the bigger picture of where a business is headed?
- Are you confident enough to lead in tech domination through PR, branding and communications?
Then this could be the big opportunity you have long been prepared to take!
Company: Everyone’s travel companion, providing customers with breathtaking deals
Massive Global growth in less than 5 years. They have a worldwide everyday mission of making it simple for travelers to enjoy everything a travel destination has to offer. They hand pick experiences, provide the best prices and enable seamless and safe transactions online.
The role; Digital PR Director
- Be the team lead to Global PR Managers, within an ultra fast growing brand
- Manage the brand, grow the brand, handle media inquiries and media angles
- Develop the global communication strategy and execution plans to drive media coverage in tech, business, consumer, and travel spaces;
- Develop consumer story angles and communication tactics from both using data from relevant teams, and a human-side, softer approach;
- Adapt stories and approach for corporate PR purpose;
- Incorporate brand angle and direction into communications to support brand message and identity;
- Identify and cultivate relationships with top media, analysts, industry leaders;
- Develop press materials, and approach to manage and prioritize press inquiries and interview requests;
- Identify and secure speaking engagements and relevant awards;
- Identify and manage local agencies as necessary;
- Develop critical metrics for measuring effectiveness;
- Ensure brand message & creative assets used in most relevant and effective way across different geographic markets.
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Graphics Design, Marketing, Mass Communications, Computer Sciences, or equivalent experience;
- >10 years of experience in communications for consumer tech, e-commerce, or travel companies;
- Experience in luxury, retail and hospitality industries
- Consumer brands experience
- Global market exposure
- Strong working experience in Asia market
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Plus to have if coming from travel tech companies
- Experience in both in-house and agency
- Experience in data-driven approach of communications;
- Strong media contacts with technology, business, and consumer outlets;
- Eager to work in small team and fast-paced environment;
- A start-up attitude – highly collaborative with an entrepreneurial, roll-up-your sleeves attitude that’s not afraid to work independently when required.
What they offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Annual bonus of up to 4 months salary
- Work in a regional hub, collaborate globally
- Be in a working environment that sets employees up for success
- You are hired to make an impact that helps the users, you will fully be entrusted