Global Smart Commerce -- Silicon Valley Tech Company | Senior Associate for Performance Marketing | Singapore | Up to 66k annually
- Have an urge to showcase your skills and be part of a pioneer Singapore team?
- Looking into delving into SAAS?
- Are you a proactive and technically skilled Growth Specialist?
Excited to hear more? Keep reading!
Your New Employer: Global Smart Commerce — Silicon Valley Tech Company
Your new employer is Asia’s biggest provider of omnichannel retail services for online, offline-to-online, and cross-border commerce.
With their customers in mind since 2019, they strive to deliver scalable commerce solutions to merchants of all sizes.
They are a full-featured platform with services including online store opening, O2O solution, retail POS systems, advertising placement, business strategy consultation, marketing, and more to empower merchants to succeed in omnichannel retailing and cross-border commerce.
They joined the Silicon Valley-based 500 Startups seed accelerator in 2014 and have since become one of the marketing partners of Facebook and nine trusted Global Expansion Partners (GEP), as well as the first e-commerce platform to partner with Google in Greater China.
Currently, your new employer maintains a presence across Asia, with offices in Hong Kong, Taipei, Ho Chi Minh City, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, and Bangkok.
Interesting? Continue scrolling!
Your new role: Senior Associate, Performance Marketing | SAAS, Facebook & Google Ads
We are looking for a proactive and technically skilled Growth Specialist. You will be responsible for producing, optimizing, publishing, and maintaining high-quality content across our owned, earned, and paid channels.
What you’ll be doing:
- Drive the performance marketing strategy in Singapore in alignment with overarching marketing and business objectives.
- Manage all performance marketing initiatives, including development and execution of the overall strategy, traffic generation goals and forecasts, and setting the budget spend priorities.
- Hypothesize, conceptualize, and execute paid campaigns focusing on delivering an efficient return on ad spend and lowering customer acquisition costs.
- Measure and report the performance of all digital marketing campaigns vis-à-vis ROI, ROAS, and KPIs.
- Increase revenue and profits.
- Propose new initiatives to improve funnel performance.
- Optimize conversion rates with A/B testing.
- Provide input and expertise to drive the efficacy of marketing activities (content development and optimization, advertising, etc.)
- Identify, develop and optimize growth channels to drive revenue.
- Scale and automate the growth processes.
- Working closely with other teams to share ideas and feedback and present results
- Involve translating content (CN to ENG and vice versa) and working cross-functionally with internal and regional stakeholders to produce factually accurate and compelling content.
What do we need from you?
- 4+ years of experience in SaaS growth and marketing
- A clear understanding of data, analytics, metrics, and statistics
- Hands-on experience with web analytics and A/B testing tools
- In-depth experience with Facebook and Google ads
- Knowledge of both inbound and outbound marketing
- Incredibly performance and results-oriented
- Experience with various growth tools for A/B Testing, email marketing campaigns, CRM, sales and marketing purposes, automating workflows, etc.
Does this sound like your new job?
Then apply NOW or directly send your resume to email@example.com