Growth Marketing Manager | Future Culture Company | Digital Marketing | Growth Marketing | Singapore | Up to SGD 90k
- Have you always been a fan of pop-culture from all the latest crazes?
- Do collectibles and lifestyle products give you the most exciting feeling?
- Want to marry in your love for pop-culture and growth marketing marketing?
Then this job is waiting just for you!
Your new employer: Unique Future Culture Retail Company
Born in Singapore during 2012, your new company was determined to turn extraordinary ideas into reality!
They design and manufacture collectibles and lifestyle products for world-renowned artists and global entertainment brands like Hasbro, Sesame Workshop, Toei Animation, and Warner Bros, just to name a few.
With persistence and a supercharged attitude, their products were able to reach 60 – 80 countries.
With a mission to phygitally supercharge future culture, they have created an integrated platform to empower future pop-culture brands.
It comes to no surprise they were able to garner awards such as Best Portfolio in the Room, Brand of the Year, and Most Promising Start-Up.
Exciting, right? Keep scrolling!
Your new job: Growth Marketing Manager | Google Analytics | Adwords | Facebook Ads | MailChimp | Shoelace | Later | Klaviyo
Your new company is looking for someone to lead their growth marketing strategy.
But above all else, if you have a “can-do” attitude and always finds a way to make things work, then this is the right job for you!
- Lead the ideation, research, design, development and launch of Marketing Campaigns
- Create and maintain the marketing plan, ensuring continual improvement using hard data
- Drive the marketing department’s commercial performance through systematic campaign-specific results and overall measurement.
- Works closely with the marketing and creative team in target-setting, as well as conducting advertisement experiments, computing and tracking user acquisition costs, optimizing per-channel conversion rates, and evaluating post-campaign results
- Conduct market research, whitespace analysis and validation to identify marketing channels
- Work with creative team to align on communication of positioning and messaging to ensure differentiation from competitors
- Maintaining good relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Project Management
- Owning the delivery of various timelines, ensuring that key milestones are met and deliveries are of the highest quality
- Proactively monitor and manage the progress of the deliverables, identify risks and eliminate the roadblocks
What we would like you to bring:
- 4+ years of product marketing experience in B2B, SaaS or platform products in a tech company
- Undergraduate degree in business, marketing or other related fields
- A desire to grow and engage communities
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to structure thoughts, identify and frame problems, and propose solutions with solid rationales.
- An owner’s mindset – you embrace challenging problems and can make decisions amidst ambiguity, achieving consensus amongst stakeholders.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills in English
- Above all, love for the decentralized web
What they offer:
- Competitive salary up to SGD 7500 monthly
- A very passionate and supportive team
- Opportunity to work in a diverse and inclusive office with people who care deeply about their team
Are you up for this new challenge?
Then apply now or directly send your resume to email@example.com