Hands-on knowledge on Paid Digital Media | Brand Manager | B2C | Singapore | Up to 6k Monthly
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Do you want to be part of a regional-focused team?
- Are you interested in contributing to a digital transformation effort for a global financial institution?
- What about building the brand for this renowned client?
Sound like the place for you? Then read on, there’s more for you!
The Role: Brand Manager | Hands-on knowledge of Paid Digital Media | B2C | Global Market
You will be reporting directly to the Wealth Director. Your responsibilities will be:
- Assist in the development of client performance media strategies to help define KPIs and strategy.
- Take the initial campaign brief and be responsible for the creation of best-in-class, practical, accountable plans for delivering the business value our clients are seeking.
- Be responsible for the development of clear plans and presentations to clients, internal agency teams, and client servicing department detailing how a client’s objectives are to be met through performance channels.
- Ensure all plans are delivered with the required level of rationale to enable client teams to competently relay the nuances of the plan.
- Be responsible for PO and finance management
- Ensure all media schedules, forecasts, and recommendations are fit for client and it’s easy for the client to access and review the work (e.g. URLs, passwords, formats, conference call details, etc).
- Ensure all campaign costs are accurately quoted and campaign forecasts are approved by respective Performance Directors.
- Ensure media schedules are delivered to and approved by the client prior to campaign going live.
- Ensure clients are notified immediately of changes to project scope or project costs.
Doesn't this sound exciting? Read on!
Your new employer: A Culture of Agility, Support and Growth that drives Businesses to Succeed!
Your new employer is one of the most successful companies in the world of advertising, communications and digitalization today.
Over the long decades of continuous growth of the business to the reputable name that it is now, it can be claimed that they bring honour to the people and brands and organizations they worked with from the sports industry, finance, FMCG, luxury, beauty, tech and so much more.
Having now grown to thousands of employees across the globe and building capabilities in specialized units and cohesive clusters in marketing and advertising, this company is able to drive ongoing innovation by leveraging data, history, research, technological developments and putting a strong culture of collaboration and progress at the core of how they work together.
Having been a multi-awarded agency that is well-respected in Singapore, this Global Firm continuously bags awards, projects, and exclusive Partnerships with its clients. And with the development of working arrangement nowadays, every minute counts therefore the need to be more effective with workflows, meetings, and collaborations are supported by providing as much structure in order to allow proper space for work and home life today.
What do we need from you?:
- Minimum 4-year agency side experience in a digital strategy and/or execution role
- Good understanding of planning performance campaigns across the various mechanisms, channels, and buying models
- Practical expertise in performance activation on self-service biddable platforms (knowledge of additional tech platforms is an advantage too)
- Experience managing a team to deliver best-in-class client campaigns
- Experience managing senior client relationships
Are you up for the challenge?
If so then APPLY now
or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org